Liverpool Fans

Guest LondonScottish
Liverpool have had all the money and still not got anywhere, I think they need a new manager not a new owner.

Apart from winning the Champions League 2005 , and being runners up 2007, and the European Super Cup 2005 :dontknow:

8 points off top of a very competitive Premier League isn't the end of the World either, with 9 games to go.

The top 4 ok, are 4 of the top teams in Europe. But as a league no way is it as strong as others. I mean Everton and Fiorentina are about level in their respective leagues 4th and 5th but Fiorentina destroyed them last week. Last season Palermo gubbed West Ham etc.

The top 4 ok, are 4 of the top teams in Europe. But as a league no way is it as strong as others. I mean Everton and Fiorentina are about level in their respective leagues 4th and 5th but Fiorentina destroyed them last week. Last season Palermo gubbed West Ham etc.

and the top 4 wont change either.

sadly this seems to be the case in most European leagues. those with the cash will always be top now and will influence the decisions made by UEFA and FIFA

First thing Rafa's got right in ages

class from Torres, if Zlatan had his shooting boots on hough could have been a different story. The ref yet again helped Liverpool out and Babbel & Kuyt are fairly pish

However Liverpool would fancy thier chances against anyone over 2 legs except Man Utd & Arsenal.

its abou time Rafa let this lad loose.

he's a top class player and next season could be even better

I think Torres's 26 goals so far this season suggests already let off the leash.

If he had someone along side him weighing in with 20 goals as well Liverpool would have a real chance for the title.

i was under the impression Rafa had rested him alot. i'llbe honest i dont watch that many EPL games.

Rafa made a good point last night

"The Premiership IS ONE OF the best leagues in world"

Very good point, he never said IT IS...........like all the commentators say and what not, it is ONE OF, not THE best! He got my respect for saying that, even though he can be a c0ck!

Fair play to him, but you can bet come the weekend, all the usual faces will be ramping it up as usual, and the likes of Andy Gray, Nicholas and McInally are just as guilty as the guffys on this one.

I totally agree with Dynamo, once past the top 4 Spain and Italy have much more strength in depth, and the UEFA is showing that up. It's likely there will be only one British team left come Thursday night, and they won't be English.

Congrats for your team Robo.

Sadly 50% English quarter finalists means we'll be hearing much more about how great the "greatest league in the world" is now. :angry11:

Get in the door, see the lovely Georgie :spunk: and then....."does this confirm that the Premiership is the best in the world?" as they show Torres' goal. Confirm mind you, as if it was already a commonly held belief anywhere but Englandshire :)

I think Torres's 26 goals so far this season suggests already let off the leash.

If he had someone along side him weighing in with 20 goals as well Liverpool would have a real chance for the title.

I remember when Man u were linked with him and thinking back now that if he did sign for them with Rooney and Ronaldo playing the way they are this season and with him doing what he does best aswell man u would be un stopable and he'd be scoring even more.