Fiorentina V Rangers

Guest GoldFinger

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound weird, and I can't believe I'm about to come out with this, but maybe it would be good for us if the Huns won the UEFA.

Would put our CWC win firmly back in history.

Also think that how well the Huns have done this year shows that it's a tournament that is up there for grabs by the relatively smaller teams.

WTF am I going on about!? Feck them! 'mon Fiorentina FFS you useless nuts!

This might sound weird, and I can't believe I'm about to come out with this, but maybe it would be good for us if the Huns won the UEFA.

Also think that how well the Huns have done this year shows that it's a tournament that is up there for grabs by the relatively smaller teams.

Ban yourself.

:laughing:

The only valid reason to want them to get through is for the coefficient in my opinion. If Rangers won the UEFA Cup then the SPL would have the fifth best coefficient in Europe this season and would probably see us move up to at least 9th overall which will give us four UEFA Cup spots after 2009. However, with that said I've lost all interest in either wanting them to win or lose, I just want somebody to end this boring sh*te and do something - punch someone, knock a peach in from thirty yards, get sent off... anything.

Where did last years UEFA Cup Final take place?

A. Hampden

B. Pittodrie

C. Firhill

That's easy, Firhill :laughing:

Cannot believe that the Huns aren't eliminated. Quite possibly one of the most one-side games i've EVER seen.

It's just bound to happen though is it?

Rope at ready.....

Any volunteers to come round and kick the chair away if these feckers win? :laughing:

Archie......... Rangers are fighting as hard as they can..... stfu!

Got to be honest, i decided before kick off that i'd rather watch it on ITV4 with the english commentary rather than STV.

Maybe hes like me. My TV reception is frigging awful, in fact I can't remember the last time I watched my TV. Internet provides me with all the videos and programmes I need these days.

Mental. Where do you live?

Have to admit that the only reason I don't have Sky is because I can download lost in HD for free.