Fao Fans Taking Large Flags To Hampden

FYI

Just been told that no large flags will be allowed into Hampden unless you can prove they are made of fire proof material and have a fire safety certificate.

Basically this means no large flags will be allowed in as its more of less impossible to get a fire certificate.

This is the same for Scotland games.

FYI

Just been told that no large flags will be allowed into Hampden unless you can prove they are made of fire proof material and have a fire safety certificate.

Basically this means no large flags will be allowed in as its more of less impossible to get a fire certificate.

This is the same for Scotland games.

Do many flugs come wi one of these as standard?

What a lot o shyte.

20k empty seats so plenty o room to put flugs.

What about all the ones being sold outside the ground? And who told you think. I just don't see this being feasible at all!

Small flags will be fine, its just the large flags. They wont tell anyone what the measurements of a too big flag are though but anything under 12ft in length should be ok.

oh right. i'd edit your first post then because you are confusing people with what flags. you should state it's like surfing flag sort of things.

My flags are not surfing flags, they are large flags, just as the title of the thread indicates.

FYI my flag is 18x9 feet

All fans will have a pipe inserted in their rectums to extract any methane gas which may have built up in their bowels, thus avoiding the chance of a mass evacuation of methane being ignited by a stray spark. :rolleyes:

:laughing:

Ridiculous really. All fans want to do at the end of the day is bring colour and atmosphere to a game and the Police have taken it away.