Red Ultras Maybe To Return

"if you want to sing, join a choir"

WTF you going on about now?

evidently we do need a new group to create an atmosphere as the position at the moment is almost zero atmosphere at games. what could it hurt for them to try, it's not a secret society. the doors are open to all as I understand it. be the group rather than fearing the group.

I just feel many hold too much of a grudge against the RU and it history. I personally have never had a problem with them and have even helped hold up banners before. Just feel the club needs to help any new group, find a place in the ground. They tried Y but the noise just didn't carry there.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it strange people need to try and create a seperate group to create an atmosphere how but just going along as a normal fan ?

I think it's good to have a figurehead/group, or else it's difficult to get displays and perhaps donations organised. That's my take on it anyway.

If there's a group (especially one that literally anyone can join/help out in), then you can organise a bus together etc much easier.

I believe folk are just going as normal fans at the moment, but you've seen the atmosphere recently at Pittodrie - it's shocking. And minus any displays.

Haha you been watching me at games like? I sing at most if not every away game I go to, home games I'll join in if others around me do, sit in the lower where now and then other join in with the upper.

I'm not even sure what you look like, truth be told. I was just guessing with your reply. Nae harm like.

I think it's good to have a figurehead/group, or else it's difficult to get displays and perhaps donations organised. That's my take on it anyway.

If there's a group (especially one that literally anyone can join/help out in), then you can organise a bus together etc much easier.

I believe folk are just going as normal fans at the moment, but you've seen the atmosphere recently at Pittodrie - it's shocking. And minus any displays.

Can we just have one group called aberdeen supporters ? Radical i know

Can we just have one group called aberdeen supporters ? Radical i know

That's what the RA12 was, but no-one really wanted to help. There wasn't, or didn't appear to be any drive behind that after the initial push.

Which is now why the aim is to look for a solid group of around 100 people willing to help out with everything initially to get this going. If that happens, it will work and will be a great start to move onwards and upwards with.

I think the first thing that has to be done is create a singing section.

It might give more credence if, along with members fae the RU, folk that are totally anti the idea go along to a meeting.

The folk anti the idea would surely be happier if there was an area for folk that were pro-idea, and ultimately both would want the same thing - a singing section, or area of the ground where folk wanting to get involved could go and those completely against know not to go to.

Has to be away from Section Y though - that idea fae the club was a total joke.

As said before, as long as there are no flags waved in my face during the match or smoke bombs/flares being lit off beside me meaning I need to flee the stand, then I have no problem.

A little more consideration for your fellow fan and keeping to the club rules, then I think everything would run smoothly.