Red Ultras Maybe To Return

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries mate..

the ultras never thought they were better fans than anyone else,if i ever witnessed any of the group being out of line id soon sort them out.

young lads in ultras,ullevi,gothenburg reds,whoever can all be daft at away games when they have had a skinful.

thats all in the past...it seems theres demand for this as im actually overwhelmed by the amount of people contacting me..not quite enough to bring it back but if the numbers keep rising then you never know.

i know the complaints of some and i take it all onboard..but we as fans also need to express ourselves and it would be great to bring that back..

but you just never know.

no worries mate..

the ultras never thought they were better fans than anyone else,if i ever witnessed any of the group being out of line id soon sort them out.

young lads in ultras,ullevi,gothenburg reds,whoever can all be daft at away games when they have had a skinful.

thats all in the past...it seems theres demand for this as im actually overwhelmed by the amount of people contacting me..not quite enough to bring it back but if the numbers keep rising then you never know.

i know the complaints of some and i take it all onboard..but we as fans also need to express ourselves and it would be great to bring that back..

but you just never know.

WOuld they be warned not to give abuse to people who complained about having their view blocked? Or set off flares at games? If these are sorted then it could all work.

WOuld they be warned not to give abuse to people who complained about having their view blocked? Or set off flares at games? If these are sorted then it could all work.

if my old man stood up at the football to get a better view of some exciting action and somebody shouted at him to sit down. they'd of been told where to go in no uncertain terms. he wasn't an ultra, just a bloke that went to the football to enjoy himself and not get told what to do by some pillock that can't be arsed standing up.

Travelled a few times with the Red Ultras to away games and had a great time - seem to be a decent bunch of people. Every group has a minority of people that sometimes let them down. As has been stated lessons have been learned, and hopefully this will be one of them.

The atmosphere at Pittodrie is pathetic, and this will be witnessed tonight - at least with the RU there it would have some kind of atmosphere.

Would have to be driven by the right person/people, and IMO should form some kind of communications with the club themselves - a singing section in the Merkland would be ideal - i mean there is only a few hundred at most in there nowadays.

Good luck to the RU.

if my old man stood up at the football to get a better view of some exciting action and somebody shouted at him to sit down. they'd of been told where to go in no uncertain terms. he wasn't an ultra, just a bloke that went to the football to enjoy himself and not get told what to do by some pillock that can't be arsed standing up.

Hardman. Thats affa nice. I used to go with my granda and he couldsn't be standing up and down every time a dickheed stood up in front and that goes for kids as well so seats are for sitting on. Simples.

I would rather get my face stamped on by someone wearing golf shoes, then get my arse ruined by the Black guy from the film "White Chick" then probably have my balls ripped off by a staffies before I went and helped them out.

I've got to admire your dedication mini, you'd do all that before helping out? You'll be affa sair min, but fair play to you.

The ultras did some amazing displays but a collection of them thought they were ace and above the rest of the fans; and Ive got to stress to yi a small collection. So unless theyre gan ti come back and act like normal fans that do displays for the benefit of the team and club, then I for one don't want ti see them back; but that is only if they come back with the same 'we are the red ultras and who are you' attitude.

well jack contact redultras@gmail.com and put your name forward..other fans brought this up but it would only even be considered if fans put themselves forward and put in the work to make it happen.as stated elsewhere if we get well over triple figure with fans saying they want to stand with a group of like minded fans,add some colour,prepare some displays then it can only happen if you come forward.that goes for anyone who wants to see a return of the RU,antheneum mate..the GB are doing really well..i helped them with bits and bobs of advice right at the start and look at them now..the one thing they all talk of these days is how much fun they are having at games.

we may not be able to match them for numbers but we could certainly match them for style/imagination no problem at all.

There's a difference between standing up and having a giant flag covering your head and face smart arse.

the merkland issue is something a lot of fans want,but everyone needs to assist everyone to make it happen.

the RU would only return if you had well over 100 fans willin gto be there week in week out..if that was the case numbers would grow.

so far approx 60 fans have expressed an interest and thats not counting those who were involved in the past.

a meeting would be the next step but like ive said before its not happening unless theres big demand for it to happen.

things would be done slightly differently as well as huge lessons have been learnt.