Who Would You Keep?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd keep considein and clangers, in a settled defence these two are decent spl standard - see season 06/07.

Jesus your kidding right? That was 5 years ago Langers one good season and since then blunder upon blunder. Dont get me started with Considine another f**king bottler that season you speak of we were challenging for 2nd right up until Watty came back do you remember what Novo done to Considine that f**ked our season.

Jesus your kidding right? That was 5 years ago Langers one good season and since then blunder upon blunder. Dont get me started with Considine another f**king bottler that season you speak of we were challenging for 2nd right up until Watty came back do you remember what Novo done to Considine that f**ked our season.

The last time we had a settled defence was that season- we finished with 2nd least goals conceded or thereabouts. If we could keep smith, Mcnamee (fit), and get in a decent centre half to replace that joke c**t diamond then I think consi and clangers would do an able job. I'd be worrying about our midfield first before these two.

Weve conceded the second most this season not to mention hes a f**king pussy to boot always picking up viruses and other sh*te

Our goals against tally this season is mainly the fault of that useless c**t McGhee, (and leitch and meldrum).

I'm not saying either are great, I'd look to be replacing diamond, young, folly, mcgennis, Paton, Howard and hartley before them though.

Milsom, Maguire, Fyvie, Jack, Pawlett, Vernon.

Perhaps Smith (decent, if willing to stay here permant) and Pawlett (if proves fitness). McArdle deserves another season I too, don't think he has had a fair crack this year with the rest of the defence, but I think he can offer something.

Hartley thats a strange one? IMO past it, got little to offer even his experience is invalid when hes a passenger in most games, not to mention several stupid moments this season too.

Yep, not the player he once was, but I think he still provides the leadership we require in the dressing room and on the pitch - when he's not getting himself sent off.

Our goals against tally this season is mainly the fault of that useless c**t McGhee, (and leitch and meldrum).

I'm not saying either are great, I'd look to be replacing diamond, young, folly, mcgennis, Paton, Howard and hartley before them though.

McGhee put the players out at Parkheid that 9-0 day but every single one of that goals was shockingly bad defending, manager takes the flack for poor management but a hell of a lot was down to shocking errors from the sh*te players he signed and kept on.

McGhee put the players out at Parkheid that 9-0 day but every single one of that goals was shockingly bad defending, manager takes the flack for poor management but a hell of a lot was down to shocking errors from the sh*te players he signed and kept on.

notably your namesake!

Milsom, Maguire, Fyvie, Jack, Pawlett, Vernon.

Perhaps Smith (decent, if willing to stay here permant) and Pawlett (if proves fitness). McArdle deserves another season I too, don't think he has had a fair crack this year with the rest of the defence, but I think he can offer something.

Folly too.

Fyvie, Jack, Pawlett, Vernon, Milsom, Smith, Aluko, Langfield (as no. 2), Hartley (for experience) & McCardle I'd keep

the rest i would not lose any sleep over, however given our finances i doubt we could have a big clearout, so we'll maybe see young, diamond, considine & mcguire next season, if we do then i can't see much of an improvement, these 4 guys have all one thing in common, they've been involved in our most horrendous defeats

Langfield - If he'd be willing to stay as back up. Otherwise GTF.

McArdle - Possible back up depending on who comes in in the summer.

McNammee - If he'd be able to stay fit.

Smith - Good left back and would be a vital cog in our new look back line next season.

Considine - Big maybe. See McArdle.

Milsom - No brainer. The lads got a footballing brain, but looks to be getting dragged down to the sh*te level of others around him. He needs a hand in the middle.

Hartley - Only for his experiance and influence in the dressing room. Back up only depending oj who we bring in in the summer.

Jack - One for the future and hopefully see more consistency next season.

Fyvie - A welcome addition to the midfield next season if he can prove his fitness.

Vernon - A good striker when he gets the service.

Aluko - If he can stay fit and show some interest.

Pawlett - See McNammee.

Alot of players here I'd keep, but I'd be looking to bring in players to play before them if possible.

I'd happily trim that list down TBH.

Out of the strikers? Vernon is the only one, i like Magennis and he needs game time but even then its a gamble.

This table worries me lots out of the bottom 8 - 4 are current strikers. I have no worries over midfield but we are seriously lacking Goalie, Defence and a striker

Stavrum 53 26 2.03

Booth 21 8 2.65

Mclean 16 5 3.2

Winters 132 41 3.21

Vernon 30 9 3.33

Di Rocco10 3 3.33

Zerouali 37 11 3.36

Lovell 27 8 3.375

Daal 7 2 3.5

Pasquinelli11 3 3.6

Whelan 20 5 4

Miller 119 29 4.1

Brewster15 3 5

Mackie 294 57 5.15

Hinds 42 8 5.25

Velicka 6 1 6

Djaffo 18 3 6

Mike 33 5 6.6

Dadi 28 4 7

Zdrillic 31 4 7.75

Blackman 8 1 8

Craig 17 2 8.5

Maguire 124 14 8.78

Prunty 18 2 8.85

Magennis 22 2 11

Paton 45 4 11.25

Stewart 57 5 11.4

T Wright 18 1 18

I'd keep very few of them. In fact, I can barely think of anyone I actually want, which I think speaks volumes. The club needs it's arse ripped out and I'd like to see that, finances permitting of course. I'd keep/try to sign the following:

Smith - Natural, composed full back

Milsom - Hard working, good on the ball

Jack - one of few bright spots of the season, a glimpse of what is hopefully to come from the youth system

Fyvie - one of the biggest talents the club has seen in years

Hartley - for his experience, to be used sparingly

Vernon - at last we have a goalscorer!

There are others I think can perform a decent job and who, in all honesty, I think will still be here next season. However, with those I definitely think with a bit of scouting they can be replaced for cheaper with someone who is hungrier.

I'd keep very few of them. In fact, I can barely think of anyone I actually want, which I think speaks volumes. The club needs it's arse ripped out and I'd like to see that, finances permitting of course. I'd keep/try to sign the following:

Smith - Natural, composed full back

Milsom - Hard working, good on the ball

Jack - one of few bright spots of the season, a glimpse of what is hopefully to come from the youth system

Fyvie - one of the biggest talents the club has seen in years

Hartley - for his experience, to be used sparingly

Vernon - at last we have a goalscorer!

There are others I think can perform a decent job and who, in all honesty, I think will still be here next season. However, with those I definitely think with a bit of scouting they can be replaced for cheaper with someone who is hungrier.

I'd agree with that lot although i'd give McArdle another season.

The rest can GTF

Out of contract players.

Smith - Keep

Milsom - Keep

Maguire - Keep

Langfield - Keep on reduced wages or see ya. Still an SPL standard keeper, good to get a semi decent defence in front of him.

Aluko - Nae too bothered now, but would keep if not on massive wages.

Diamond - See ya.

Howard - See ya.

Young - See ya.

Blackman - See ya.

MacNamee - See ya. Unreliable due injuries.

Vujadinovic - See ya. Never a million pound player as long as theres a hole in my arse.

Players with a year on their contracts.

Vernon - Keep.

Foster - Keep, good squad player. (Can't believe I've said that)

Hartley - Keep, use sparingly. Replace at the end of next season.

Mackie - Back up, replace at the end of next season.

McArdle - Back up, look to replace at the end of next season unless some thing miraculous happens.

Considine - Back up, look to replace at the end of next season unless some thing miraculous happens.

Folly - Back up, look to replace at the end of next season unless some thing miraculous happens.

Magennis - Back up, look to replace at the end of next season unless some thing miraculous happens.

Players with longer contracts.

Fyvie - Keep

Jack - Keep

Pawlett - Keep

Paton - See ya

Given that we're pretty much stuck with the players with a year on their deals until next summer they'll be staying along with the majority of the youngsters on longer deals. Add Smith, Maguire and Milsom (if they want to stay) and possibly Langfield and Aluko (reduced wages).

Replace the 6 departing players with players of a better standard and we'll finish in the top 6 nae bother next season.

Goalies:

New

Langfield / New

Young loon.

Defenders;

Smith

New

New

New

Foster

McArdle

Considine