Spl Post Split Fixtures

I think Im right in saying that although the game at Hamilton is on a Bank holiday, the Aberdeen schools are not on holiday

So this season we have had a game against Yinitit at Pittodrie fan there was nae local buses, and now an away hame on a afternoon fan the kids are at school

Fa makes these decisions at the SPL :deadhorse:

I predict one of those games will be our lowest ever home crowd (actually what is our lowest ever attendance)?

I also predict the lowest ever SPHell crowd.

Have noted RUL post.

For me though, my recollection is of one home game v St. Mirren in 1979 (Nov/Dec?) under Fergie.

It was 4,000. Was the first game i ever went to on my own. I was eleven. My Da' dropped me off outside the ground and refused to go in.

Why was it that low? Why was my Da' pissed aff?

Factores?

0.25% - It was f**king pishing o' rain.

99.75% - 3 days previously we had been beaten 3-0 by Dundee United in a League Cup final replay at Dens. Horrendously, it handed the jute minks their first ever trophy win. We were shambolic. 35,000 Dons fans travelled to that one. Apparently around 15k locked oot.

Ironically enough, the 2 points gained in the 2-0 win on that most unwelcoming of days would eventually be critical in a season we were crowned champions.

By one single point.

A hink.

Have noted RUL post.

For me though, my recollection is of one home game v St. Mirren in 1979 (Nov/Dec?) under Fergie.

It was 4,000. Was the first game i ever went to on my own. I was eleven. My Da' dropped me off outside the ground and refused to go in.

Factores?

99.75% - 3 days previously we had been beaten 3-0 by Dundee United in a League Cup final replay at Dens. Horrendously, it handed the jute minks their first ever trophy win. We were shambolic. 35,000 Dons fans travelled to that one. Apparently around 15k locked oot.

Ironically enough, the 2 points gained in the 2-0 win on that most unwelcoming of days would eventually be critical in a season we were crowned champions.

By one single point.

A hink.

My dad told me the Police were turning folk back at Stonehaven cos there was no chance of them getting in.

Have noted RUL post.

Factores?

By one single point.

A hink.

Part time supporters eh

Pffff