Dolly Parton

daytripping

Big double page spread of her in todays super soaraway Sun, she's about to start a World tour.

Now at 65 I'd usually not give a woman a second look but old Dolly is still an utter stunner, tiny waist and huge breasts, it would be hard to say no if she came knocking on my door with a 6 pack of stella under her arm, I wouldn't even think about how old she was.

Brings me to the question; how old is too old when it comes to picking someone up and taking them back for a night of passion?

I don't think I have a limit to be honest.

Big double page spread of her in todays super soaraway Sun, she's about to start a World tour.

Now at 65 I'd usually not give a woman a second look but old Dolly is still an utter stunner, tiny waist and huge breasts, it would be hard to say no if she came knocking on my door with a 6 pack of stella under her arm, I wouldn't even think about how old she was.

Brings me to the question; how old is too old when it comes to picking someone up and taking them back for a night of passion?

Answer:

mhiqg0i.jpg

(Im a fussy b***ard)

f**king hell Big Man!

I'm of the no limit attitude.

:nono:

C'mon cheesepipes min, your obviously some boy - why would let yourself settle for auld meat. You deserve the best and should be unrelenting in the search for it.

Tis standards that set us apart from the animals.

(might make an exception for Dolly Parton though)

You would have to blow a load all over the legend that is Dolly Parton, just on principle.

Her voice though... I don't think I could maintain the needed level of performance if she spoke. She sounds like one of the white mice off Bagpuss, only with that really bad, retarded Southern twang.

"Haaaa' y'aaaaall dooooowin t'naaaat?"

So if she could just keep her stupid mouth shut (in a talking sense... because we might need that mouth open at some point during the proceedings) for the thirty seconds it would need for me to go from start to finish then, yeah, I would.

52 year old with the most awesome pert orbs I've ever sucked!

She had a body that girls 30 years younger would be proud off.

So as the old adage goes'if your good enough your old enough"