Brewdog

phoenix

Don't get the hate for a beer. I wouldn't drink it as I'm not a fan though.

But then I'll drink a glass of wine in a boozer and not worry I look slightly bent.

Drink what you want when you want I guess. And not just cos you think it's cool.

Which I guess is where we go full circle with Brewdog with some people...

• 3 months later...

BrewDog has announced a new beer themed hotel in Aberdeenshire.

DogHouse Ellon is expected to open in the first half of 2019 with 22 rooms, to accompany the new brewery which is expected to open at the end of the year.
The craft beer maker claims every room will be a beer lover's dream, featuring a beer tap with Punk IPA and the bathrooms will all come equipped with a beer fridge in the shower.
Beer enthusiasts will be able to watch brewers at work from rooms overlooking the new facility, providing the ultimate immersive beer experience.
Money for the hotel and brewery was raised through a crowdfunder for BrewDog.
Equity for Punks V raised over £12.5m from more than 27,000 investors across Europe, helping fund the projects.
Equality Punks will be offered priority booking for the hotel.
BrewDog co-founder James Watt said: "The DogHouse is our gift to passionate craft beer fans making the pilgrimage to our brewery in Aberdeenshire.
"The idea of opening a beer hotel has always been high on our agenda, and now we are finally able to realise that dream, right here at our HQ.
"This will be the ultimate destination for craft beer fans seeking hops with their holidays.
"This is a beer Nirvana."

Good for Ellon.

Fuck all else of interest in the shire.

A hotel really isnt that interesting in and of itself even if you can peer over and watch cunts with beards fucking around with hops and malt.

I reckon itll do well but I wouldnt be pushed to visit it.

Fuck all else to see around that area other than Slains Castle and a few golf courses.

A hotel really isnt that interesting in and of itself even if you can peer over and watch cunts with beards fucking around with hops and malt.

I reckon itll do well but I wouldnt be pushed to visit it.

Fuck all else to see around that area other than Slains Castle and a few golf courses.

That’s the NE isn’t it?

Nae Ellon’s fault there is fuck all outside Abdn city centre in the region

I think their beer is ok.

Its the miserable NE way to want our own to fail.

Like Fierce as well.

It sure is.

I don't mind it, and in fact I used the Castlegate bar as a meeting place for my 30th last weekend, a good time was had by all.

Except for the staff that had to clean up all the spew from the bogs.

Like Brewdog beers but find the whole "Equity for Punks" nonsense wanky as fuck. Credit to them though, they've got thousands of folk to give them money for fuck all, so well done on that.

I'll buy their beers and visit their bars but i'll never be buying "shares" (making a donation).

I got some for a gift. Gets me 5% off in bars or 10% off online orders. Also get a pretty good deal at the AGM. Doesn't take long to recover the £42.50 minimum.

My parents invested early. They stand to make a decent whack when they sell out.