Brewdog

phoenix

• 2 weeks later...

Don't like the beers, don't like the owners, despise the faux-rebel marketing bollocks.

But I admire the fact that they've went for it and got it where it is today. Brilliant for the local area and would love more (and more diverse) local companies to become so globally successful.

Fair play, you wankers.

Yet more conclusive proof the NE is a dull, no-voting, nimby, against change, jealous, luddite hotbed.

I wouldn't go for a pint with them, but they have created one of the most exciting,sucesful and industry leading companies to come out of the NE for a longtime. Not all of their beers are great, some are pretty shit but they have a lot that are excellent, they also promote other local breweries and suppliers, as well as small breweries nationwide.

Their bars are slightly identikit but it's part of the brand. The Castlegate one isn't great due to the clientele but I still enjoy the original and it has one of the best selections in town.

Looking forward to the Fierce bar more however.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The boys David Watts appearance on who's the boss made David Brent cringe. He came across as a right arse. Brewdog you tube adverts starring yon pair of tubes are fucking embarrassing as fuck.

Never heard of him! If you're going to slag him at least get his fucking name right.

Yet more conclusive proof the NE is a dull, no-voting, nimby, against change, jealous, luddite hotbed.

I wouldn't go for a pint with them, but they have created one of the most exciting,sucesful and industry leading companies to come out of the NE for a longtime. Not all of their beers are great, some are pretty shit but they have a lot that are excellent, they also promote other local breweries and suppliers, as well as small breweries nationwide.

Their bars are slightly identikit but it's part of the brand. The Castlegate one isn't great due to the clientele but I still enjoy the original and it has one of the best selections in town.

You started a tirade against people who dislike it and then come to agree that they've got shite beer, a shite bar, drank by shite people and are looking forward to a direct competitor to BD.

Top posting. Your family should be proud of you.

• Upvote 1

Prove it

Median Hourly Rate per Government Figures

Aberdeen City £13.73

Glasgow City £12.90

That do you ?

BOOM!

REF:

http://www.parliament.scot/ResearchBriefingsAndFactsheets/S5/SB_16-92_Earnings_in_Scotland_2016.pdf

Also add in an article from 2013

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10287314/Glasgow-has-UKs-most-workless-households.html

And another report from last year stating that 25% of households in Glasgow are economically inactive.

www.nomisweb.co.uk/reports/lmp/la/1946157420/report.pdf

• Upvote 1