Brewdog

phoenix

@@Bluto10

Whats your opinion on this beer?

https://goo.gl/images/pnJQu9

It pours hazy orange - amber with a small white head. The aroma is sweet, sticky, oily, stewed orange Cointreau, grainy, candy, marmalade and dirt. The taste is sweet, sticky, fart, oily, grainy, sweaty, orange marmalade, chewy, old ass malts and candy. Medium body and fine carbonation. A bit heavy and sweet. Fair.

2016, out of date mate

Not having a go at you here MT... but you made a big mistake logging on to an Aberdeen forum, giving it the big 'I AM' about your job.

You could maybe have got away with it on a Killie or Hibs forum for example... but half of the lads on here work in Oil & Gas and are earning money that would make you blush. Seriously mate - you would be very surprised - and very embarrassed if you had any idea here.

I'll take a Punk if its on draught....its ok for session.

Bars are ok for a more reserved pint...dragged out by the missus, having to socialize with cunts you don't want to be with etc etc.

Avoid like the plague if biffing it up with a crowd of rowdies.

Millers shoulders aren't that big.

Any cunt can buy an expensive house. Its the 20 years plus of paying for it that's the bugger.

Sigourney Weaver is a babe.

Bay 12, please

:cool:

:beer:

They threatened legal action against some poor cunt who tried to use the word Punk in the name of his boozer

How do they think they own that word?

Beer for punks? Eh?

Nerds

Think it was called Lonewolf same name as their vodka not punk unless they did that as well

Quite like the union street bar although i dont like all their stuff

I'll take a Punk if its on draught....its ok for session.

Bars are ok for a more reserved pint...dragged out by the missus, having to socialize with cunts you don't want to be with etc etc.

Avoid like the plague if biffing it up with a crowd of rowdies.

Millers shoulders aren't that big.

Any cunt can buy an expensive house. Its the 20 years plus of paying for it that's the bugger.

Sigourney Weaver is a babe.

How are the bogs? I was in the castlegate one in 2010 for 10 minutes. Didn't like it. Left and went to the blue lamp.

• 4 weeks later...

Signed up to the brewdog beer club (fanzine) anyone else in?

I would but already signed up to their bottlebox (6 guest and 6 brewdog).

Between that and the visits to Westhill Service Station, I've plenty coming to keep me going. Might sign up to it in a year when the bottlebox is done.

I would but already signed up to their bottlebox (6 guest and 6 brewdog).

Between that and the visits to Westhill Service Station, I've plenty coming to keep me going. Might sign up to it in a year when the bottlebox is done.

Bottlebox any good? When I last browsed their online shop the guest selection was pish.

Bottlebox any good? When I last browsed their online shop the guest selection was pish.

Only just got my first one.

Magic Rock - Fantasma (6.5%)
Cloudwater - IPA Simcoe Ekuanot (6.5%)
DOT Brew - Single Grain Cab Sauv Session Ale (4.6%)
Gonzo’s BiggDogg - Vanilla Porter (7%)
Northern Monk w/ Verdant & Deya - Hop City (8.4%)
Latitude 42° - Party at the Moon Tower (8.4%)
and the Brewdog beers were AB:25, Indie Pale Ale (v2), Kamikaze Knitting Club, Native Son, Punk IPA & Zeitgeist.
Only had the Cloudwater out of the guests so far, it was good. The others all seem to be rated highly.