Crimes Against Humanity

Big Man

This story has chilled me. This boy is 40 years-old and is supposedly mentally ill. His maw has kept him chained up like this since he was 17, he sleeps on a stone with a groove in it.

Its like something out of SAW or SAW II, maybe even SAW III.

article-0-0D8D7B0200000578-899_634x422.jpg

article-0-0D8D7B3E00000578-98_634x422.jpg

article-0-0D8D7B6700000578-10_634x422.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030016/Chinese-woman-kept-mentally-ill-son-chain-20-years-appeals-help-looking-dies.html

they treat there animals horrifically, it seems that poor chap has suffered the same fate. what kind of mother would treat her son like that? horrible, f**king horrible people that lot.

Absolutely no concept of humanity - some of them are f**kin animals, truly evil.

This type of thing has happened before. Another mentally ill boy tied up:

article-2022894-0D4E986300000578-342_634x418.jpg

article-2022894-0D4E981700000578-214_306x423.jpg

And a puckle of mentally ill girls as well:

article-1337146-0C69A6E0000005DC-711_634x547.jpg

All in different parts of the country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2022894/Chained-dog-The-Chinese-boy-kept-slave-uncle.html

correct. mildly put by myself.

+1 im afraid.

Most of the time anyway.

I've worked with a few. Some of them can be quite nice and seem genuinely interested in Scottish culture and society etc, but i don't trust them one little bit.

Im convinced most of these chinese students coming over are just intelligence assets and/or sleepers - waiting to be activated.

:emperor:

As a thought,

In a country where widespread infanticide was and maybe still is common. Is this story a surprise?Are the mother's actions inherently wrong? By the standards of a developed society the treatment of a mentally ill individual in this way is shocking and may leave some people incredulous, :) , but when considered against the background of the treatment, and by that I mean not medical, received by other mentally ill individuals in other societies, including China, is it comparably evil?

The mother clearly cares for her son, both mentally and physically, to the best of her ability and appears from the article to be trying to find someone else to look after him after her death. Is the bigger crime not the lack of care offered in some societies to the mentally ill resulting in individuals living like this?

Oh and whilst an unpleasant story it's nowhere near a crime against humanity.

The Chinese are not unique in this, in fact he's lucky to be alive and with his family at all. In a lot of countries he'd have been drowned at birth or as soon as people realised he was speshal.

The conditions he is living in may look harsh to us but you have to take them in context to where in the world he actually is. I would hazard a guess that his mum's place isnt actually much better, she might have some straw for a bed but wont have much else. What is the point of her clothing him if he just rips them to shreds, its not like she can afford to replace his clothes daily, she cant even afford straw for a bed.

Its very easy for us, sitting in our nice houses/flat with all the mod cons to pass judgement but parts of China/India/Pakistan etc wont be much different to how they were 1000 years ago.

they treat there animals horrifically, it seems that poor chap has suffered the same fate. what kind of mother would treat her son like that? horrible, f**king horrible people that lot.

completely agree. you just have to look at ww2 and pearl harbour to see they have previous as long as all their arms put together.

+1 im afraid.

Most of the time anyway.

I've worked with a few. Some of them can be quite nice and seem genuinely interested in Scottish culture and society etc, but i don't trust them one little bit.

Im convinced most of these chinese students coming over are just intelligence assets and/or sleepers - waiting to be activated.

:emperor:

Do you get a minion or dog to try your kung po chicken before you eat any yourself?

Not that much better in places here in Britain! Our elderly get beaten in their own homes by "care workers", or left to wallow in their own urine and/or feces, some of our mentally unstables get drugged up to their eyeballs and stuck in a room with other drugged up mentally unstable folk, or worse....tied to their own beds and, as with the elderly, left in their own dampened scrubs.

Everyone knows the Chinese are aliens who took human form shortly after landing, but slightly mucked up their dimensions, meaning they inflicted widescreen tellies on us, as their vista is akin to us watching life through somebody's letterbox, hence the tellies are far wider than they are tall, whereas I'd prefer a square telly TBH.

Did you say the same about Austrians after Josef Fritzel?

austrians, as people aren't barbaric towards there own people and animals. also austria is not a country that lacks humanity. the same goes for the boy breivvek from norway. these were horrible one off instances where the perpetrators will/have been hammered. china is a horrible country over populated and full of heartless cretins from the dark ages. shocking scenes like this happen daily all over the country, so much so that none of there own people probibly even see anything wrong with this. couldn't think of a worse country to visit, i have no desire to put myself threw witnessing such horrendous acts of cruelty.

As a thought,

In a country where widespread infanticide was and maybe still is common. Is this story a surprise?Are the mother's actions inherently wrong? By the standards of a developed society the treatment of a mentally ill individual in this way is shocking and may leave some people incredulous, :) , but when considered against the background of the treatment, and by that I mean not medical, received by other mentally ill individuals in other societies, including China, is it comparably evil?

The mother clearly cares for her son, both mentally and physically, to the best of her ability and appears from the article to be trying to find someone else to look after him after her death. Is the bigger crime not the lack of care offered in some societies to the mentally ill resulting in individuals living like this?

Oh and whilst an unpleasant story it's nowhere near a crime against humanity.

:thumbs:

This story has chilled me. This boy is 40 years-old and is supposedly mentally ill. His maw has kept him chained up like this since he was 17, he sleeps on a stone with a groove in it.

Its like something out of SAW or SAW II, maybe even SAW III.

article-0-0D8D7B0200000578-899_634x422.jpg

article-0-0D8D7B3E00000578-98_634x422.jpg

article-0-0D8D7B6700000578-10_634x422.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030016/Chinese-woman-kept-mentally-ill-son-chain-20-years-appeals-help-looking-dies.html

that is actually sickening! disgusting