Risk Vs. Reward

Big Man

Here's the dilemna:

A smoking hot relatively famous lassie, (could be anyone you like, but lets say its one of the saturdays for arguements sake) offers herself to you on a plate - you can do whatever you like with her. But she reveals she has AIDS....

What do you do?

Discuss.

*Note* - Using a condom is not a 100% guarantee against catching the dreaded lurgy.

frankie-sandord-bikini-the-saturdays.jpgmollie-king-the-saturdays-hot.jpg

Here's the dilemna:

A smoking hot relatively famous lassie, (could be anyone you like, but lets say its one of the saturdays for arguements sake) offers herself to you on a plate - you can do whatever you like with her. But she reveals she has AIDS....

What do you do?

Discuss.

frankie-sandord-bikini-the-saturdays.jpgmollie-king-the-saturdays-hot.jpg

wear a condom

Are we allowed to film it?

Of course.

I just want to know why this 12 year old boy is wearing a bikini...

What you talking about ke1t:

i) Toned sleek and slender body with feminine curves

ii) Child bearing hips to get buried in

iii) Serious chebage

iv) Crackin face

- A fuckin total shag. I know your american now and you like your woman with they fake FF implants hangin off their chests, but are you trying to tell me you wouldn't tap that?

Don't think you need to throw in a celebrity angle to this question, 25% of HIV + people in the UK are undiagnosed. At least in your example you must assume she is in treatment and so her risk of being infectious is greatly reduced.

I'd be more concerned about going bareback with a one night stand.

Don't think you need to throw in a celebrity angle to this question, 25% of HIV + people in the UK are undiagnosed. At least in your example you must assume she is in treatment and so her risk of being infectious is greatly reduced.

I'd be more concerned about going bareback with a one night stand.

Nice statistic monkey :thumbup1:

Lets assume for the sake of the scenario that whether or not she is on anti-retrovirals is an unknowable. You need to balance Risk Vs. Reward this is the point...

Nope, deadly serious, talked about this before with a few mates, even my girl pals were shocked and said I was stupid for rating Holly Willoughby more than any of the saturdays.

I'm with you on the Holly Willoughby comment Mini. She's sooooo Lovely. Celebrity Juice!

Oh and as for the dilemna. I'd take a blowjob off her (Obviously if i wasnae married)

Tobasco johnny.

Put a johnny on, cover that in tobasco sauce - put another een on, start riding - if she's screaming due to the hot pain of tobasco sauce, keep going - if you get the hot sauce on your end, pull the fuck out.

Easy one.

The distilled vinegar contained in Tabasco would degrade the latex johnny rendering your suggestion useless.