Kilmarnock Vs Aberdeen

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killie to win by 3 or 4 goals.

Saturday at Dunf was my first game of the season and although I've (obviously) been following people's comments on here over the last few months, I was genuinely shocked by just how bad we are. With Killie on a high after beating the Govan branch of the UVF on Sunday, I can't see anything happening other than a relatively straightforward home win.

Predictions are futile, nothing between any teams in the league other than confidence and form things which Killie have more than us, could go either way!

Precisely-there is hee haw between everyone outside the Old Firm and a freakish Motherwell side, on our day we can win just as easily as Kilmarnock can. They were lucky to escape with a draw at Pittodrie remember.

Some of you quitters predicting 3 and 4 nil from your armchairs are nae real-!

Fucking come on you Reds.

Precisely-there is hee haw between everyone outside the Old Firm and a freakish Motherwell side, on our day we can win just as easily as Kilmarnock can. They were lucky to escape with a draw at Pittodrie remember.

Were you at that game?

They killed us, we were the lucky ones.

I think they are a solid team actually, Plenty of young players, a few old heads, no massively weak links, balanced side and options in most areas of the park.

The last three in that list we can only aspire to at the moment. Its not a surprise they are 3rd at all really.

Mackie, Magennis, McArdle - none of these would even get on the bench for Motherwell. On current form Pawlett, Mawene and possibly 1 or 2 others probably couldn't get on their bench either.

I think they are a solid team actually, Plenty of young players, a few old heads, no massively weak links, balanced side and options in most areas of the park.

The last three in that list we can only aspire to at the moment. Its not a surprise they are 3rd at all really.

Mackie, Magennis, McArdle - none of these would even get on the bench for Motherwell. On current form Pawlett, Mawene and possibly 1 or 2 others probably couldn't get on their bench either.

I agree. And it just goes to show what you can acheive in this league if you get the basics correct.

V - i'm only messing, MWell have the right mix for sure - but for me the real difference between us and them is they have two flying wingers (fastest footballers in Scotland I heard somewhere?) who set up chances for their strikers. I mean Higdon - come on, he's a carthorse and they are on a plate for him-!

Were you at that game?

They killed us, we were the lucky ones.

Yes I was and no they didn't.

:laughing:

Aye ignore the facts Stoney they they will only get in the way of your twisted negative views-!

Scroll down :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/14864013.stm

We were dominant once we got our act together. What I will concede to you min is the daft errors we make such as the two early goals in that match undermine us - seems engrained in AFC and its a mystery....

V - i'm only messing, MWell have the right mix for sure - but for me the real difference between us and them is they have two flying wingers (fastest footballers in Scotland I heard somewhere?) who set up chances for their strikers. I mean Higdon - come on, he's a carthorse and they are on a plate for him-!

Yes I was and no they didn't.

:laughing:

Aye ignore the facts Stoney they they will only get in the way of your twisted negative views-!

Scroll down :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/14864013.stm

We were dominant once we got our act together. What I will concede to you min is the daft errors we make such as the two early goals in that match undermine us - seems engrained in AFC and its a mystery....

Seems to me that in the main we only go with real attacking intent after we go behind in games and before this we set up to be hard to break down (but aren't). Say in the main as went for it from start at home to Dunfermline and United (and look what happened in those games)

.......andif you go into administration and clear your debts. Murderwell have cheated in the same way the huns and farts have. I give them little credit for what they have 'achieved'.

True story.

They'll still be paying lower wages compared to us though. So the point still stands.

Why do we continually get it wrong? It's not like we have a good season every 3 or 4 years either. We've finished 3rd once in the last 13 seasons! (Didn't look further back).

Guest the shepherd

Is anyone actually going to this game? By the looks of it we will be hard-pressed to beat the 150 supporters that turned up at Rugby Park this time last year for McGhee's last game in charge. I missed my first game of the season on Saturday past and will not being doing that again in a hurry if I can help it. It's fucking murder watching Sky Sports News and/or listening to the radio trying to find out how Aberdeen are getting on. There's no substitute for being at the game.

Is anyone actually going to this game? By the looks of it we will be hard-pressed to beat the 150 supporters that turned up at Rugby Park this time last year for McGhee's last game in charge. I missed my first game of the season on Saturday past and will not being doing that again in a hurry if I can help it. It's fucking murder watching Sky Sports News and/or listening to the radio trying to find out how Aberdeen are getting on. There's no substitute for being at that game.

Question should be ...why would you?...I'm in Baku so am out...The Manager, is for me, completely clueless...the board are too penny pinching to sack him...this will rumble on until the new year...It's a depressing state of affairs and make no mistake....Broon is dragging the club down to new depths of humiliation and that will not change until a new manager is found and this pariah is banished from the club

I've been saying every week we'll win since the huns at home, so I have to right at some point! Going for a 3-1 win for us, Vernon double and Fyvie. Think Brown will stick with Mawene, as he's his signing. Think line up will be

Gonazales

Jack

Considine

Mawene

Foster

Fyvie

Osbourne

Arnason

Milsom

Vernon

Fallon

if everyone is fit. Get into them - COYR :scarf:

I can't see him moving Fyvie, I neither he should he was our best player at the weekend.

Brown

Jack, Arnie, Considine, Foster

Pawlett, Fyvie, Osbourne, Milsom

Vernon, Fallon

But fearing a selection of, Clark for Pawlett, Mawene for Arnie. Not fussed if Fallon makes it tbh Maggenis probably deserves a shot after his goal at the weekend.

I can't see him moving Fyvie, I neither he should he was our best player at the weekend.

Brown

Jack, Arnie, Considine, Foster

Pawlett, Fyvie, Osbourne, Milsom

Vernon, Fallon

But fearing a selection of, Clark for Pawlett, Mawene for Arnie. Not fussed if Fallon makes it tbh Maggenis probably deserves a shot after his goal at the weekend.

Magennis is a pub league player.

Reading between the lines Arnason wont make it this week.

With 6 players likely to be missing, we are fucked!

Likely to be without Jack, Arnason, Clark, Chalali, Vernon & Fallon - 4 first X1 out

Brown

McArdle(fuck me!) Mawene Considine Foster

Pawlett Fyvie Osbourne Milsom

Magennis (fuck me!) Mackie (fuck fuck fuck me!)

He may even go with 1 up front....but dont know where the other midfielder will come from!

2 or 3-0 Kilmarnock, and quite probably bottom of the league in the first week in December

Totally unacceptable.....

but apparently we are improving?! :scarf: