What Can You Smell

tommo1903

Nothing at the moment, but half an hour ago it was a choice fart smell. Eh wis jist lucky no one came in while it lingered :o

i wasnt so lucky, i dropped a howitzer about 20 mins ago and no sooner had i turned a funny colour from the the vile boak is gave me then the mrs and her mum came in. was like a death cloud...

i wasnt so lucky, i dropped a howitzer about 20 mins ago and no sooner had i turned a funny colour from the the vile boak is gave me then the mrs and her mum came in. was like a death cloud...

If your own fart makes you feel nauseous, you ken it's a cracker.

Tip - if you're sitting down, part your thighs, and stick your nose down the parting for a fart smell sensation :sheepdance:

Warning - can make you light headed, and give you a voice like Donald Duck for up to 60 seconds.

Worth it though.

If your own fart makes you feel nauseous, you ken it's a cracker.

Tip - if you're sitting down, part your thighs, and stick your nose down the parting for a fart smell sensation :sheepdance:

Warning - can make you light headed, and give you a voice like Donald Duck for up to 60 seconds.

Worth it though.

Cup your hand at your arse to 'catch' your fart and then release it in someones face close by, always gets a reaction :thumbs:

Cup your hand at your arse to 'catch' your fart and then release it in someones face close by, always gets a reaction :thumbs:

Alternatively, difficult I ken if you're in the workplace, pull your trousers down, bare arse to the wind, and put a lit match near your sphincter.

If you're lucky, you will get a mini flame thrower, depending on the methane content of your fart :sheepshag: