Brown Wants Maguire On Loan

Would easily get a game up front, but running around like a constipated mouse by the touchline doesn't make you a winger which is what we need.

Our only saving grace at present is that the attitude and work ethic amongst most players is there, Maguire's return would be a step backwards in that sense.

Not sure about that. His work ethic was much improved last year. Plus, he would want to do well to try and get in about the Derby first team.

That said, I imagine he might think he is the real deal now and strut about town like a bigger knob than he supposedly did before.

Probably best to look elsewhere, though in footballing terms I think he'd be no bad...

One of many players who hated Aberdeen... I suppose Brown could also see if he can bring back guys like Gary McDonald, Sone Aluko, and Zander Diamond.

Seriously... Chris Maguire?

I suppose any last hope that Brown might not really be fucking senile have finally been swept away.

Pretty clear now.

52148015.jpg

One of many players who hated Aberdeen... I suppose Brown could also see if he can bring back guys like Gary McDonald, Sone Aluko, and Zander Diamond.

Seriously... Chris Maguire?

I suppose any last hope that Brown might not really be fucking senile have finally been swept away.

Pretty clear now.

52148015.jpg

Sorry kelt but that's an insult to Grandpa Simpson :laughing:

• Site Sponsor

I seriously doubt this will happen but if it does, as said above, it just shows the ambition (or lack of) if this is the best we can do.

I was delighted when Maguire left in the first place.

He nailed his colours to the mast early on so why would he come back to Aberdeen? If he did, it would be like an admission that he should never have left in the first place.

Maguire is a wee fanny who acted liked Billy Big Baws.

Seriously shite move if this wee nyaf came back to Aberdeen.

Desperate though we may be, nae that desperate I hope.

A wee fanny wi an attitude.

I noticed it's now appeared on the stv web site,

I'm not sure if Brown is even saying we previously made an approach. Surely the last time we were speaking to Derby would of been about the compensation?!? That timescale would fit wouldn't it.

Possibly a non story, I assume and hope.

On the subject of that story, would certainly take O'Brien given the chance, good player and something we severely lack - a winger who can create chances for the strikers!

As for Bebo, GTF, wouldn't want him anywhere near here again.

This is not going to happen.

Brown is not even quoted as saying he has made an offer or is even interested.

Its just another excuse for you lot to bring out the same boring insults and moans regarding Craig Brown, AFC and Chris Maguire

He said that when he spoke to Derby there was no chance of Maguire coming back on loan...

So presumably Maguire was part of the conversation.

And we don't need any more excuses to moan about Aberdeen... they're sitting bottom of the league, courtesy of Craig Brown, and have won fuck all for nigh on 20 years, courtesy of Stewart Milne.

If you're happy enough then you have lower expectations than the rest of us, is all.

Feel free to not moan.

He said that when he spoke to Derby there was no chance of Maguire coming back on loan...

So presumably Maguire was part of the conversation.

And we don't need any more excuses to moan about Aberdeen... they're sitting bottom of the league, courtesy of Craig Brown, and have won fuck all for nigh on 20 years, courtesy of Stewart Milne.

If you're happy enough then you have lower expectations than the rest of us, is all.

Feel free to not moan.

Never said I was happy enough, just pointed out that this was not really worth discussing as it is not going to happen. Don't see why anyone is wasting time having a dig at Chris Maguire who is no longer an afc player and has nothing to do with the club

Never said I was happy enough, just pointed out that this was not really worth discussing as it is not going to happen. Don't see why anyone is wasting time having a dig at Chris Maguire who is no longer an afc player and has nothing to do with the club

I'll explain.

His name has been raised as a loan target... Craig Brown himself raised Maguires name regarding a loan deal, or the unlikeliness thereof. That makes Maguire a legitimate point of debate.

People are pointing out that he was was more than eager to gtfo of Aberdeen, the fans pretty much universally thought he was a cunt, and those are reasons why no-one wants the guy back on a loaner or otherwise. He's poison. We have enough of that at Aberdeen already... and the further his sort stays away from our club the happier we'll be.

We're also saying that if this is the kind of loaner Brown is interested in then we have no ambition at all.

I'll explain.

His name has been raised as a loan target... Craig Brown himself raised Maguires name regarding a loan deal, or the unlikeliness thereof. That makes Maguire a legitimate point of debate.

People are pointing out that he was was more than eager to gtfo of Aberdeen, the fans pretty much universally thought he was a cunt, and those are reasons why no-one wants the guy back on a loaner or otherwise. He's poison. We have enough of that at Aberdeen already... and the further his sort stays away from our club the happier we'll be.

We're also saying that if this is the kind of loaner Brown is interested in then we have no ambition at all.

'With his team bottom of the table, Brown is looking to strengthen his squad in the January window but ruled out a move for Barnsley winger Jim O

I'll explain.

I'm one of the worst offenders for slateing off Broon and am actually feeling quite bad...this latest revelation goes to show the poor man is obviously not well

This is football managment by numbers at best.

To me that does'nt look like Brown raised the debate? Looks like somebody has suggested it to him and he has replied.

Semantics. The words 'Maguire' and 'coming back to Aberdeen' came out of Brown's mouth. That makes Maguire a legitimate topic... not that ex-Aberdeen players aren't a legitimate subject anyway.

Edited, given the literal interpretation of what's being said.