Aberdeen V Celtic

Don't really see where all the pessimism is coming from. Has anyone else been watching Smeltic this season - they have been pish. A Langfield horror aside and we would have taken something from the San Giro on day one. I think The Dons should rightly think themselves as favourites for this game at home. Smeltic will attack unlike some temas that come to Pittodrie, leaving space for the young loons to get torn into them. Prediction? 3-1 The Dons.

Don't really see where all the pessimism is coming from. Has anyone else been watching Smeltic this season - they have been pish. A Langfield horror aside and we would have taken something from the San Giro on day one. I think The Dons should rightly think themselves as favourites for this game at home. Smeltic will attack unlike some temas that come to Pittodrie, leaving space for the young loons to get torn into them. Prediction? 3-1 The Dons.

Don't get me wrong. I think we'll tear septic a new airshole. I'd settle for a point at Easter Road

I still can't understand how Hibs are top of the league. I really want us to beat them.

You keep repeatedly posting this. Why not watch them and find out?

I'll tell you why I think they're top of the league: (1) They have two strikers in Doyle and Griffiths who are bang in form. If we had two players like those upfront, we'd be about 10 points clear in first place! (2) They've tightened up defensively - they aren't the soft touch they were last year. (3) The likes of Hanlon and Wotherspoon are one year older and look to have begun to push on with their development.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You keep repeatedly posting this. Why not watch them and find out?

I'll tell you why I think they're top of the league: (1) They have two strikers in Doyle and Griffiths who are bang in form. If we had two players like those upfront, we'd be about 10 points clear in first place! (2) They've tightened up defensively - they aren't the soft touch they were last year. (3) The likes of Hanlon and Wotherspoon are one year older and look to have begun to push on with their development.

Calm down sunshine, you are constantly having a go.

Why don't you go back and read my posts. I HAVE watched them and from what I have seen its hard to believe that they are top of the table. They have lost several games and been lucky numerous times.

Why don't you go back and read my posts. I HAVE watched them and from what I have seen its hard to believe that they are top of the table. They have lost several games and been lucky numerous times.

On the contrary, I feel postitively serene on this glorious spring morning! I'm not deliberately having a go, I'm just inclined to bite when I think someone is posting nonsense. I think the other day you were accusing hearts of cheating, by spending beyond their means. The hypocrisy of that statement made me laugh out loud and I couldn't resist replying! You then went on to try to justify our own overspending, blaming it on the state of our stadium, while conveniently glossing over the outrageous and vastly overinflated wages and transfer fees we were throwing about in the 1990s - spending which got us into that mess in the first place!

I also recall you posting some absolutely ludicrous statements regarding the fabled new stadium a few months ago - I can't really remember exactly...

On each occassion, including in relation to Hibs, I've provided you with a fully reasoned counter argument. You're also accusing me of spitting the dummy, however, it's not me who goes around '-1'ing anyones opinion which disagrees with their own. I can see the minus/plus log and you're one of the most trigger happy members!

• Downvote 4

On the contrary, I feel postitively serene on this glorious spring morning! I'm not deliberately having a go, I'm just inclined to bite when I think someone is posting nonsense. I think the other day you were accusing hearts of cheating, by spending beyond their means. The hypocrisy of that statement made me laugh out loud and I couldn't resist replying! You then went on to try to justify our own overspending, blaming it on the state of our stadium, while conveniently glossing over the outrageous and vastly overinflated wages and transfer fees we were throwing about in the 1990s - spending which got us into that mess in the first place!

I also recall you posting some absolutely ludicrous statements regarding the fabled new stadium a few months ago - I can't really remember exactly...

On each occassion, including in relation to Hibs, I've provided you with a fully reasoned counter argument. You're also accusing me of spitting the dummy, however, it's not me who goes around '-1'ing anyones opinion which disagrees with their own. I can see the minus/plus log and you're one of the most trigger happy members!

Surely you are bound by the moderators "code of silence!"

:unsure:

Unfort cannot go to this as i have a game (cup replay) - not sure whether to release my ST's or not - i believe weather is suposed to be bad this weekend, so my game might be off.

Should be a great game - as long as Aberdeen attack at home, and dont sit back.

Fraser/Hayes on the wings, running at their full backs at every opportunity.

Has the potential for a 3-2 Dons :)

It's amateur football - it's winter and I'm unfit.

I've been out for a few weeks and not been able to train due to personal reasons, so my fitness has taken a major nose dive as showed on Saturday when I was struggling in the centre of midfield (despite my Messi skills in the corner to waste time).

I need to get back to full fitness when training before playing on a Saturday, I've paid my fees up until December, so they aren't losing anything - there are boys on the sidelines who can play and go to training every week, so let them play - they don't need me as I'm not fit in the slightest.

I'd much rather be watching Aberdeen v Celtic than playing my own game at about 30% fitness.

Love that you were putting yourself down but managed a messi comparison ;)

I get your comments but would still rather play than watch personally

I think sotr does try to bully you and it goes back to the failed expos