Pittodrie Concert To Commemorate Piper Alpha Victims

Bad_Mobby

I know people are trying to do good here so fair play but reading this makes me cringe. Fuck me if they need money to upkeep the Piper Alpha memorial gardens just go round the Aberdeen based Oil Companies and ask them to contribute annually. I doubt any of them would say no. Saves Annie Lennox getting some publicity as well.

• Site Sponsor
1356791471[/url]' post='867268']

I know people are trying to do good here so fair play but reading this makes me cringe. Fuck me if they need money to upkeep the Piper Alpha memorial gardens just go round the Aberdeen based Oil Companies and ask them to contribute annually. I doubt any of them would say no. Saves Annie Lennox getting some publicity as well.

Aye I canna stand that bint

Have to agree red mist - surely a pop concert is a bit of an insult to their memory - particularly if the likes of emeli sande is playing - she wasnt even born in 1988......

The oil companies would all be more than willing to contribute im sure.