Peeping Toms And Flashers

Bad_Mobby

I was in the bells the other night and a notorious flasher was in, I tried to explain to the barmaid (a foreigner) that there wasn't many left like him. She didn't get it, but i explained that Weirdo and peeping toms were just accepted back in the day, before computers and nice looking children made all the perverts feart (causing the decent perverts to stop flashing and peeping) I explained to her that he pulled his cock out to an adult female in a shop on rosemount. Back in the day they would have just laughed and said something about the size of his cock, but she didnt and took it the wrong wayso she could deal with it any way she chooses. She phoned the polixe, bit 2 times out of ten if a cool chick was on the counter, he'd get a free packet of space raiders.

People are so easily offended nowadays

They don't remember the good times

• Upvote 2

I was in the bells the other night and a notorious flasher was in, I tried to explain to the barmaid (a foreigner) that there wasn't many left like him. She didn't get it, but i explained that Weirdo and peeping toms were just accepted back in the day, before computers and nice looking children made all the perverts feart (causing the decent perverts to stop flashing and peeping) I explained to her that he pulled his cock out to an adult female in a shop on rosemount. Back in the day they would have just laughed and said something about the size of his cock, but she didnt and took it the wrong wayso she could deal with it any way she chooses. She phoned the polixe, bit 2 times out of ten if a cool chick was on the counter, he'd get a free packet of space raiders.

People are so easily offended nowadays

They don't remember the good times

:laughing:

Yeah, the rarity of flashers, peeping toms, and such is a symptom of the increasing fudification of people. I give it a generation till we're all a nation of oversensitive, useless fuds over dependent on technology or "getting a mannie in" to do everything for us.

There's a boy in ma local that's a notorious flasher. You'be enjoyin a decent pint at the bar, when the barmaid suddenly shouts out "Fucks sake", turn round and our hero would be standin there bollock naked, exclaiming that he was jist proving that he's well groomed!

i remember a man looking through my living room curtains, my dad chased him away i just thought it was some cunt trying to catch up on corrie, but this was before peedofillia and all that stuff,he could have been eyeing Me or my sister up and masturbating

But i'll give him the benefit of the doubt

i remember a man looking through my living room curtains, my dad chased him away i just thought it was some cunt trying to catch up on corrie, but this was before peedofillia and all that stuff,he could have been eyeing Me or my sister up and masturbating

But i'll give him the benefit of the doubt

He was probably just a good, old-fashioned child molester.

There was the Ellon flasher, who ended up being the dad of a girl who was in my year at school.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/2861420/Outrage-as-serial-flasher-Philip-Robertson-dodges-jail.html

Just looks like like a creepy flasher in the picture. Ended up on the Sex Offenders' Register, which I guess puts people off doing it nowadays. Probably fair enough...

Though slight double standards with this wifey.

http://news.stv.tv/north/241604-woman-strolls-into-co-op-naked-for-drunken-bet/

Also, Boys Brigade and Scouts used to be the perfect voluntary occupation for aspiring beasts.

Nowadays the folk running it are walking on eggshells because of Disclosure Scotland.

It used to just be accepted that if you were out of line you'd get taken to a quiet part of the building and dealt with.

We had a knicker stealer in Bucksburn in my teenage days, I won't name the poor man but it was Eddie the mannie who had the icer van that caught him, his wife had noticed her smalls were going missing from the line so he hid out in his shed and baited the line up, presumably with her laciest underwear.

The plan worked and the knicker thief was caught to much accolade in the area.

Everyone around my age in Bucksburn will know the chap involved! :laughing:

Funnily enough he's about 6 foot 8" , the perfect height for his chosen hobby, needless to say his life became hell from the local youth at the time yet he still lives in the area, everytime I see him it's the first thing I think of. We also had a dog wanker but that story is for another day! :)

Why anyone would steal clean knickers is beyond me, dirty one's then I'd put it down to a fetish.

Also, Boys Brigade and Scouts used to be the perfect voluntary occupation for aspiring beasts.

Nowadays the folk running it are walking on eggshells because of Disclosure Scotland.

It used to just be accepted that if you were out of line you'd get taken to a quiet part of the building and dealt with.

And more often or not with a table tennis bat over your bare arse.

Dib Dib

Mon the Curlews.

I just recalled that my dog is a knicker fiend, he'd climb a mountain or at least into the washing basket to get his teeth into my other half's dirty knickers, he really is a sick pervert, try and take them off him and he'll growl and run away with them.

My ebay sales of her dirty punts have went way downhill since he started his fetish.

I just recalled that my dog is a knicker fiend, he'd climb a mountain or at least into the washing basket to get his teeth into my other half's dirty knickers, he really is a sick pervert, try and take them off him and he'll growl and run away with them.

My ebay sales of her dirty punts have went way downhill since he started his fetish.

:laughing:

Every year my next door neighbour ( Hibby ) goes to dig up his onions he only finds my odd socks where his onions should be.

He fucking hates Leo.

Some creeper was coming into the travel agent my missus works at and filming the lassies under the desks on his phone while he sat there pretending he was enquiring about holidays. Coppers came in and took the CCTV discs away and nicked him. Fucking weirdo, deserves a kicking for that.