Aberdeen Casuals

Just that at the Hibs game they were all sat around it with some of those fanny wannabe Italian 'ultra' types.

You sure? I was standing behind them and didn't see any of that. I was singing and enjoying the game though, nae much time to check what folk were wearing.

Fair play to them mind, they were the only folk singing for 90mins.

Just that at the Hibs game they were all sat around it with some of those fanny wannabe Italian 'ultra' types.

where folk sit or don't sit in pittodrie is a matter for the individual. I don't keep tabs on where ex-casuals sit, I can however tell you that flag is not owned by any ex-casual. so why you have brought it into a thread about casuals i'm nae quite sure.

Were they, maybe it wasn't, unsure but I can assure you they were not the only onces singing for 90 minutes so don't start that f**king pish.

Chill oot min, nae need to get aggressive like - naebodys having a go at anyone here.

I was stood behind them and Hibs away would have been a morgue for long stretches of the game without those lads at the front, especially during "quiet" moments on the pitch.

Infact I moved across to stand behind them because where I was at before in the middle was deathly quiet. Was decent though, nae a bad bounce down at the front and as loud as they could be.

Nae sure why I'm writing this here though - it's got nothing to do with the casuals :scarf:

is this going to be another "only aberdonians should support Aberdeen" rant?

Which is rather funny considering you allude to being a casual, and if you are, you would know about lads from the Glasgow area who have been casuals for years and years. But, why let facts get in the way of anything?

loads of ex ASC from the West Coast

I heard some lads saying they'd attacked a Celtic bar in Glasgow before the semi(only youngish lads like)

Does anyone remember football violence pre casual days?

Nearly every teams support would get followed up King Street and attacked(especially the Dundee teams)

Football is for poofs these days imho

I heard some lads saying they'd attacked a Celtic bar in Glasgow before the semi(only youngish lads like)

Does anyone remember football violence pre casual days?

Nearly every teams support would get followed up King Street and attacked(especially the Dundee teams)

Football is for poofs these days imho

Think I read elsewhere that adeen ran the tims, not sure if its same incident, don't think it was youngish lads though so may not be the ame story.

Casuals scene is almost totally dead.I think there is still a few of the older lads that go but now it seems to be just a bunch of young boys tarted up in stone island who has probably never seen a fight let alone been in 1.

Quite right mate. Most of them couldn't fight sleep. One to one they'd likely sh*t themselves. Pathetic individuals