Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

On 5/25/2024 at 8:31 AM, Schapenneuker said:

So your answer to it all if for politics to become more right-wing, eh ?

You're a true fucking lunatic. And a homophobic one as well, given yer sniggering wee boy banter about the Greens. 

Fortunately people like you are very much in the minority in Scotland, but sadly decent people still have to read your rancid pish on the internet. 

You'd be much better just fucking off to some hun echo-chamber. 

You never have anything to offer to these discussions,  but never fail to seize the opportunity to make a cunt of yourself.

You cant make a point, you cant offer reasonable criticism of others' points, all you can do is shit your breeks with rage that people have a different opinion to you.

Your blood pressure must be sky high and I wager you will be in an early grave accordingly.

People like you are why the independence movement is a failure.  And in you heart, you know that's true, which is why you are so angry all the time.

• Upvote 4
On 5/25/2024 at 2:06 PM, Parklife said:

Tbf, angry, hate-filled people like the ones he quoted are best ignores. 

if you mean me Parky, Im not an angry personality at all. 

Im probably one of the most laid back people on here, in addition to being one of the most clear sighted (if I say so myself).

Disdain (as per my post critical of Tories, SNP and Labour above) doesnt equal anger.

20 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

if you mean me Parky, Im not an angry personality at all. 

Im probably one of the most laid back people on here, in addition to being one of the most clear sighted (if I say so myself).

Disdain (as per my post critical of Tories, SNP and Labour above) doesnt equal anger.

Clear sighted religious nutter 😂