Worth A Look?

3 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Was thinking more Musiala personally, can see him tearing down the wing at Fir Park on a wet Tuesday night in November. 

It’s just aswell he’s left sided as he would never get a game in-front of Morris. 

10 minutes ago, RDS said:

Benjamin's Siegrist supposed to have reached an agreement with Celtic to get out of his 2 years left on contract. Was decent but hasn't played much. 

Playing 2nd fiddle to Scott Bain, & under two different managers, is a red flag. 

I quite liked him at Dundee Utd, but he must’ve regressed in 2 years to be behind Bain, who is terrible. 

23 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Think he's ex Dons when we had a Glasgow base?

Free, wonder if he’d come back?

need a few wingers, any word on hoilett?, seems quiet on that front regarding offer.

48 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Think he's ex Dons when we had a Glasgow base?

No, just Celtic but his older brother siroki was in the Dundee Utd youths then moved to Ayr, now at Birmingham.

edit, also just seen that karamoko got players player of the year last season at Blackpool, surely more wealthier clubs will be sniffing 

21 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Free, wonder if he’d come back?

need a few wingers, any word on hoilett?, seems quiet on that front regarding offer.

He’s injured and considering his options apparently. I think he’s expecting more money than we are offering, but seriously hope he signs

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Oliver Antman the young Finnish winger/ attacking midfielder from Nordsjaelland in Denmark who scored and assisted against Scotland at Hampden.

Very quick and skilful but also 6ft and strong. only 22 and has good potential. Progress stalled due to mainly being used as sub. Previously had a spell on loan at Groningen where he did well in a poor team but who got relegated meaning they couldn't afford to activate the buy option when loan finished. Done really well lately for Finland national team with 6 goals and 2 assists in first 12 games,. Only got 1 year left of contract and there is a deal to be done at low cost. Would also fit into Jimmy T's style of play and standard formation.

7 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Oliver Antman the young Finnish winger/ attacking midfielder from Nordsjaelland in Denmark who scored and assisted against Scotland at Hampden.

Very quick and skilful but also 6ft and strong. only 22 and has good potential. Progress stalled due to mainly being used as sub. Previously had a spell on loan at Groningen where he did well in a poor team but who got relegated meaning they couldn't afford to activate the buy option when loan finished. Done really well lately for Finland national team with 6 goals and 2 assists in first 12 games,. Only got 1 year left of contract and there is a deal to be done at low cost. Would also fit into Jimmy T's style of play and standard formation.

Sounds like a shit superhero 🦸 nanananana ANTMAN nanananana(and so on)

sounds ideal also.

16 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Sounds like a shit superhero 🦸 nanananana ANTMAN nanananana(and so on)

sounds ideal also.

Antman was a pretty shit superhero film with Michael Douglas as inventor of tech 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I see Alan Campbell has been released.

Maybe a long-term replacement for Shinnie?  
In fact, an immediate replacement?

He’ll get offers down south I’m sure as he did well for Luton in the Championship 

100% go try get him, especially so if Polvara is out for a wee while. 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’ll get offers down south I’m sure as he did well for Luton in the Championship 

Hope we’ve at least made him an offer, although like you say he’ll get offered at least treble the wages down south than he would get here.

Was someone on here not saying he’s reportedly not keen on signing for us in the slightest anyway? Thinks we ruin careers or something. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Certainly did well initially but was loaned out to Millwall when Luton got promoted and it didn't really work out too well for him. 

He'll definitely get offers from EFL1 clubs, lower to mid Championship maybe. But if he's going free, we should certainly be at least asking him the question. He can only say no. 

5 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Hope we’ve at least made him an offer, although like you say he’ll get offered at least treble the wages down south than he would get here.

Was someone on here not saying he’s reportedly not keen on signing for us in the slightest anyway? Thinks we ruin careers or something. 

Just managers but they never really had careers prior to us. One was a van driver ffs