Your Most Memorable Bus Journeys

Bad_Mobby

We used to go down to these nights at the Greenlaw Hotel down the borders. Bus left from a dodgy as fuck pub that was part of the old Edinburgh bus station. The boy that ran the bus used to walk down going "Trips, E's, Coke?"

Legend had it the boy that owned the hotel won it in a card game and didn't know what to do with it so just had raves. Pigs got right on top though and eventually they moved to a farm out that way.

I had to get driven to a hospital by a mate that was out his box called Junkie Dave(RIP)in an old Volvo once. Cunt got lost and just ended up driving me back to my house. I came to and me and him sat smoking til every cunt else came back.

Me and @Grays Babylon 1875
nicked our old works minibus once to go to one. Daft cunt took it back filled with empty cans and roaches. Didn't get sacked though.

2018 LC semi final win against the huns. 

Spewed my ringer on a Megabus back to Dundee, coppers were called, phone had died, guilt tripped two wifey PCs in to taking me back from Perth. 

I only remember people running away from me as if I was some sort of leper, projectile vomiting all over the shop. 

Highly embarrassing. 

Around the mid 2000s we were due to fly to Marbella around dinner time so went up to the local at lunch time to start boozing. Was the start of the World Cup. Went out to the airport but our flight was delayed for a few hours so the whole flight was in the bar at the right as you come in. Everyone was steaming by time we left Aberdeen. We were sat in amongst a hen party, bottles of duty free jager getting tanned, birds were getting their tits out for shots and one of my mates got sucked off in the toilet. Easier times, stuff you would get locked up for nowadays. 

*How we laughed on the minibus to the hotel on landing. 

Hibs Scottish Cup 2013

Partying at my mates house and woke up with my face glued to the carpet 

Got up and got picked up by the ladz in the  minibus - muchos cocaine/drink and a stop at a boozer on the way down (still with bits of carpet stuck to my face) 

Refused entry to the game in the end 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Parklife said:

A ledge once said " 'Remember when' is the lowest form of conversation" 

Who said that? Pretty sure I read it recently.

4 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Hibs Scottish Cup 2013

Partying at my mates house and woke up with my face glued to the carpet 

Got up and got picked up by the ladz in the  minibus - muchos cocaine/drink and a stop at a boozer on the way down (still with bits of carpet stuck to my face) 

Refused entry to the game in the end 

When you say 'stuck' do you mean glued as in a prank or stuck in your own puke?

18 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

We used to go down to these nights at the Greenlaw Hotel down the borders. Bus left from a dodgy as fuck pub that was part of the old Edinburgh bus station. The boy that ran the bus used to walk down going "Trips, E's, Coke?"

Legend had it the boy that owned the hotel won it in a card game and didn't know what to do with it so just had raves. Pigs got right on top though and eventually they moved to a farm out that way.

I had to get driven to a hospital by a mate that was out his box called Junkie Dave(RIP)in an old Volvo once. Cunt got lost and just ended up driving me back to my house. I came to and me and him sat smoking til every cunt else came back.

Me and @Grays Babylon 1875
nicked our old works minibus once to go to one. Daft cunt took it back filled with empty cans and roaches. Didn't get sacked though.

? haha

21 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

‘95 Coca Cola Cup Final (Speed) 

Homelands, Ingleston ‘99 (ecto’s - mate chewed half his face off on the way back)

Tims 7-0 Dons ‘99 (still up fae the night afore/ectos/scrapping/Judo) 

Haha the best one in recent memory was when your al man drove a handful of us down to Glasgow ?

I have some photos from 27/05/17 so whatever game that was.

We once got a limo to a rangers (RIP) game at Pittodrie ?

L&B didn't have a minibus available so Brian turned up in the limo ? champagne on ice in the back and everything.

Some envious looks from folk standing outside the Bobbin when we got dropped off.

Carnage on the way home.

• Haha 1