Bojan Miovski

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Ricksen assault on Young - was that the same game the paralytic Fifer in the stripey jumper ran out the DD onto the pitch to try and stick one on Rickso? Riot cops never far away from Pittodrie back then for the hun games.

Nah the Ricksen on Young was a night game I'm sure, beautiful sunshine when the feel Fifer booted Ricksen

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah the Ricksen on Young was a night game I'm sure, beautiful sunshine when the feel Fifer booted Ricksen

My memory says both games sunny. But thinking about it more i was in the DD when the boy ran on the pitch and SS when Young got assaulted. 

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Ricksen assault on Young - was that the same game the paralytic Fifer in the stripey jumper ran out the DD onto the pitch to try and stick one on Rickso? Riot cops never far away from Pittodrie back then for the hun games.

The thing that annoys me about that was it distracted from the real issue of the match, which was Barry Ferguson scything down Stravrum who was clean through in the box.  As clear a penalty and a red card as you'll ever see - unless you're a referee in charge of a Rangers match 

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

The thing that annoys me about that was it distracted from the real issue of the match, which was Barry Ferguson scything down Stravrum who was clean through in the box.  As clear a penalty and a red card as you'll ever see - unless you're a referee in charge of a Rangers match 

Sounds just like the one where the Rapist did same to, was it Lewis Ferguson? subsequently adjudged the same.  Bobby Madden maybe - a comment like a sending off would have changed the game - when the Huns just happened to be chasing the league.

So the Huns will have to pay over £6m for that young Rapid Bucharest striker with zero international goals & will likely say he’s better than Miovski 🤔

similar age. Neil Lennon now their manager so wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic are linked with him now too 🤣

On 6/12/2024 at 10:49 AM, NEM said:

Whatever happened to Ricksen?

I know hell split wide open approx five years ago, but I'm not sure if that's related.

On 6/12/2024 at 11:09 AM, Simply Red said:

My memory says both games sunny. But thinking about it more i was in the DD when the boy ran on the pitch and SS when Young got assaulted. 

You were in the SS?

Sexy.

• Haha 2
On 6/12/2024 at 11:09 AM, Simply Red said:

The SS were quite racist so wouldn’t expect the Chinese to escape their attacks 

On 6/12/2024 at 12:55 PM, Ernie McCracken said:

The worst refereeing decision I’ve ever seen in my life. 

3 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

If you search Miovski on X , Bologna have bid 7m, could be truth in that as looks like their loosing there striker from last season Zirkzee and most probably Lewis Ferguson.

"My pal has been a season ticket holder for 40 years so he gets told stuff"

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

If you search Miovski on X , Bologna have bid 7m, could be truth in that as looks like their loosing there striker from last season Zirkzee and most probably Lewis Ferguson.

aye, his source?

"guy at work who's been a season ticket holder for 40 years so knows a few people at club"

i.e. bullshite. 

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

"My pal has been a season ticket holder for 40 years so he gets told stuff"

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

aye, his source?

"guy at work who's been a season ticket holder for 40 years so knows a few people at club"

i.e. bullshite. 

I think he's away, but certainly would be the kind of move he would be after.

Didn't say it was much of a source but it's basically what Nixon was saying at the weekend. 

7m with add ons and sell on % I wouldn't be that disappointed with that and if Thelin got a few mil from that I can see us right up there next season 👍👍

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

think he's away, but certainly would be the kind of move he would be after

Tbf think most of us assumed he's moving on this summer as best time for the club to sell him given his contract length and form etc

Hopefully get a decent fee for him and a nice sell on clause which should prove benefical for us

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Didn't say it was much of a source but it's basically what Nixon was saying at the weekend. 

7m with add ons and sell on % I wouldn't be that disappointed with that and if Thelin got a few mil from that I can see us right up there next season 👍👍

Tbf it doesn't take a genius to work out that Miovski will most likely be away but what that boy has put up is a load of shit, just look at the 'source' he's given.

3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Is he the top bettor that told you to stay in your mum's house for as long as possible to save cash?

No, he doesn't live in Scotland.

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

Ferguson is out for 6 months and may not come back the same player he was prior.  Be very surprised if he moves on this window

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

He's going to Birmingham in League One according to that helmet 😂

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ferguson is out for 6 months and may not come back the same player he was prior.  Be very surprised if he moves on this window

I hope not, few in Italian media think he might follow his ex boss to Juventus, sure we shall see. 

4 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I hope not, few in Italian media think he might follow his ex boss to Juventus, sure we shall see. 

There's no team buying a player who is currently rehabbing from a torn cruciate until he can prove he's fully recovered and back to playing at the same level he was pre-injury. 6 months out is the minimum post-cruciate surgery which would take him up into November. It could well be later than this but even if he does make that timescale, I'd doubt anyone would risk buying him in the January window, it'll be next summer before he moves on from Bologna at the earliest