Summer 2024 Transfer Window

13 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I see there is an article in the P&J (I think) that said he was making good progress with his targets. Of course it's behind a pay wall so couldn't read what it said 😂

use 12ft.io mate. Just copy and paste the link in there and read it for free.

Fuck subscribing to read one article a week on Aberdeen.

5 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

The boy that runs that account genuinely seems like he's 9-10 years old. People take "itk" accounts on twitter far too seriously, just let him have his fun.

Personally dont take X or lot on here seriously but find it amusing that individual keeps on trying to show they're itk when clearly aren't and that folk call out plagiarism. At least his opposition ingolfsson/Sue seems to have retired or maybe doesn't appear in my page as I follow neither

27 minutes ago, RDS said:

Someone seems to have been reading this thread again as noted in replies

https://x.com/GossipScot247/status/1805147740487274546?t=b1BtyEzi8MlujADs0li6wQ&s=19

His pinned tweet is hilarious, not a player I believe we are interested in, more of the Swedish nature for central defence I was told, 'high pedigree' whatever that means.

25 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

The boy that runs that account genuinely seems like he's 9-10 years old. People take "itk" accounts on twitter far too seriously, just let him have his fun.

I do think he started the page out as a joke but has ended up too wrapped up in it all.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, minijc said:

His pinned tweet is hilarious, not a player I believe we are interested in, more of the Swedish nature for central defence I was told, 'high pedigree' whatever that means.

Gustaf Lagerbielke was doing the rounds a few weeks ago on a loan to buy. But I think that's miles out of our league! 

Or absolutely nobody and folk are just guessing as per, cannae be fucked playing the “who’s it going to be next”, pish game, either spill what you know or shut up. This every fucking year, 

is it an American?

is it an Ethiopian?

is it a centre back that played for mars?

fuck sake.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Or absolutely nobody and folk are just guessing as per, cannae be fucked playing the “who’s it going to be next”, pish game, either spill what you know or shut up. This every fucking year, 

is it an American?

is it an Ethiopian?

fuck sake.

Grow up ye tart.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

is it an American?

is it an Ethiopian?

fuck sake.

Perhaps a thread on our summer transfer window isn’t the place to be if you get so worked up about rumours. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Grow up ye tart.

🫣🫣👽👽👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👨‍🎤👩‍🍳👮🏿‍♀️👨🏿‍🌾🤴🏽🤶🎅🏿☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🥚🥚🥚🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇹🇰🇨🇭🇻🇺🇱🇰🇳🇺🇰🇼🇬🇵🇬🇫🇸🇿🇨🇼🇰🇲🇮🇨🇧🇸🇦🇶🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏁🏁🏁🏁

Arsed.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

🫣🫣👽👽👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👨‍🎤👩‍🍳👮🏿‍♀️👨🏿‍🌾🤴🏽🤶🎅🏿☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🥚🥚🥚🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇹🇰🇨🇭🇻🇺🇱🇰🇳🇺🇰🇼🇬🇵🇬🇫🇸🇿🇨🇼🇰🇲🇮🇨🇧🇸🇦🇶🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏁🏁🏁🏁

Arsed.

Away and have a cup of tea and a slice of cake and come back in an hour. I'm sure you'll be more in the spirit of things then!