Summer 2024 Transfer Window

9 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

No sure, a mate text saying he’s heard he’s out for a few month…. So probably be fine for Saturday 

Can't have been in the match - he wasn't playing according to the match report. Neither was Miovski. 

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

That's a blow if he's out for a while. Thought he was going to be a big player for us this season. 

People keep saying that, but tbh I still don’t see him as a starter. Thought we’d sign a Cameron like plsyer. Especially now with the new CDM incoming too. You’d imagine it’s him Shinnie n Clarkson for now but who knows. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We need someone that can step in now though. 

Yamal is only 16, he'll need a season out on loan in the Scottish championship or league 1 to toughen him up first. 

Shayden Morris could act as a mentor for him in the first few months surely?

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We need someone that can step in now though. 

Yamal is only 16, he'll need a season out on loan in the Scottish championship or league 1 to toughen him up first. 

Mackenzie behind to protect him. Be a'rite 

13 hours ago, RDS said:

True. Here's my claim to an exclusive for next few windows 

🇦🇩🇦🇱🇦🇲🇦🇷🇧🇷🇧🇸🇧🇻🇨🇭🇨🇮..........😉

Tried to say that last bit and my furniture starting floating.

10 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

People keep saying that, but tbh I still don’t see him as a starter. Thought we’d sign a Cameron like plsyer. Especially now with the new CDM incoming too. You’d imagine it’s him Shinnie n Clarkson for now but who knows. 

Hoping for big things from Clarkson this year. Poor last season but hopefuly Thelin can get the best out of him.

• Upvote 1

100% we need another midfielder on top of this Nilsen.

Followed by a couple of good wingers and we could be on to something. Would be tempted to say that if Miovski goes Sokler and Ambrose could probably handle the goals between them. Highly rate sookler, and hopefully Ambrose turns out to be a goal machine. 

1 minute ago, C'monEweReds said:

Followed by a couple of good wingers and we could be on to something. Would be tempted to say that if Miovski goes Sokler and Ambrose could probably handle the goals between them. Highly rate sookler, and hopefully Ambrose turns out to be a goal machine. 

Sokler relies on good service from out wide, like most strikers, so it makes the need for two wingers more pressing.

I'm sure JT knows this.

Polvara being out long-term means we need another midfielder.

Ideally, a right back too.  
No proper cover/competition for Devlin 

44 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sokler relies on good service from out wide, like most strikers, so it makes the need for two wingers more pressing.

I'm sure JT knows this.

Polvara being out long-term means we need another midfielder.

Ideally, a right back too.  
No proper cover/competition for Devlin 

Where you getting the long term info? 

1 hour ago, C'monEweReds said:

If we sign Nilsen I don’t think we will sign another midfielder we would already have 6 to play in 3 positions especially if we get a winger or two in 

36 minutes ago, thurso said:

If we sign Nilsen I don’t think we will sign another midfielder we would already have 6 to play in 3 positions especially if we get a winger or two in 

Nah I think we do, sounds a lot of midfielders right now but mind we'll probably play 3 in Midfield, Nilsen sitting in defensive then Shinnie and ?. couple of injury's and we're goosed. On top of that we have never replaced Ramadani (We paid the price for that last season), and I don't think Nilsen has been brought in with that intention as he is a different type of player. 

A quality Midfielder, and 2 quality wingers and we could have a very good season.