What a day

Absolutely sensational result

What a performance by the team. On the defensive for much of the match but didn't let Ukraine have many chances (Gordon had only a couple of conmfortable saves to make) while we took just about every chance that came our way.

Atmosphere was possibly the best ever. "I have a dream" was inspired but "Insomnia" pre match was just awesome.

Then bus back into town was absolutely jumping (Oxford Don, how the hell does the faddy is the daddy song go again, unbelievably I can't get the tune in my head) then into the Maltman for a singsong until I couldn't stand or speak any longer.

Then to top it all off Con Air was on when I got back :ThumbsDown:

Could we actually do this?

Wed is going to be unbearable as am working till midnight

As for the Italy game...I dunno if my body can take it

Absolutely sensational result

What a performance by the team. On the defensive for much of the match but didn't let Ukraine have many chances (Gordon had only a couple of conmfortable saves to make) while we took just about every chance that came our way.

Atmosphere was possibly the best ever. "I have a dream" was inspired but "Insomnia" pre match was just awesome.

Then bus back into town was absolutely jumping (Oxford Don, how the hell does the faddy is the daddy song go again, unbelievably I can't get the tune in my head) then into the Maltman for a singsong until I couldn't stand or speak any longer.

Then to top it all off Con Air was on when I got back :ThumbsDown:

Could we actually do this?

Wed is going to be unbearable as am working till midnight

As for the Italy game...I dunno if my body can take it

Nice to bump into you yesterday evening mate. I had so much to drink after the game I was actually hallucinating by the time I got home - although I was lying in my bed I thought, for some strange reason, that I was walking down a long dark tunnel. Utterly ***ked. :wacko:

To the tune 'Brown girl in the ring':

Faddy is the daddy, tra la la la la

Faddy is the daddy, tra - la la la la la

Faddy is the daddy, tra la la la la

He looks like a Weegie and he scores THE GOALS!!!

:applause:

Doc, you're alive then?!? How did you end up in the Maltman anyway? Why did you keep texting me asking where we were when I told you about 5 times!?!? Randomly, some of Kevs mates were in there and we went to meet them and you staggered out.

Yesterday was absolutely unbelievable, makes up for all the years me (and probably about half of Hampden yesterday) sat through and supported evermore through the Vogts era/farce. We're so close, just hope we don't revert to type and ***k it all up on Wednesday night, but this Scotland team seems to be different, we actually believe in ourselves.

Please boys, do for the fans, it means everything to us.

Doc, you're alive then?!? How did you end up in the Maltman anyway? Why did you keep texting me asking where we were when I told you about 5 times!?!? Randomly, some of Kevs mates were in there and we went to meet them and you staggered out.

Yesterday was absolutely unbelievable, makes up for all the years me (and probably about half of Hampden yesterday) sat through and supported evermore through the Vogts era/farce. We're so close, just hope we don't revert to type and ***k it all up on Wednesday night, but this Scotland team seems to be different, we actually believe in ourselves.

Please boys, do for the fans, it means everything to us.

Alright chief

Not sure what you're talking about, just checked and I only txted you once.

We went to McNeils after the match and randomly chose to head to the Maltman as had gone there briefly after the last match and remembered to to be bouncing, which it was again.

Decided that I had probably had enough and it was time to head home hence me staggering out of the pub

Alright chief

Not sure what you're talking about, just checked and I only txted you once.

We went to McNeils after the match and randomly chose to head to the Maltman as had gone there briefly after the last match and remembered to to be bouncing, which it was again.

Decided that I had probably had enough and it was time to head home hence me staggering out of the pub

Aye you text me and we had gone back to the Palace but were then heading to the Maltman. Then you popped up in there. Nae luck to your mate who was waiting on Germany for his coupon though!!