Trainers

Coopy100

Aye Y3's are the business.

Some good Stan Smiths on the go just now as well.

Bought two pairs of y3 and hardly ever wear them. Nae as comfy as normal adidas and got wrecked within aboot two nights oot. Thought they were a waste of money. If I'm spending that on a pair o trainers I go for micropacers or Ltd Edition Adidas originals. Last longer IMO.

I was looking for a specific pair of Adidas Gazelles for my holidays but can't find them so I got a pair of these to do me, and while in the States I will look for the gazelles I'm after.

Adidas_Samba_Super_722.jpg

You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes!

Ah is that the blue suede gazelles with the red souls?

I've just bought these:

http://www.hanon-shop.com/adidas-Nastase-S...Ed-p-27096.html

Nice.

Intersting thread, long time lurker but thought i would post, having a large collection of trainers myself difficult to pin a fave, love the Trimm Trab OG shape the reissues are not that great though, but with the dawn of casual chic no doubt they will be as popular as ever, few folk liking Dunk SBs, and for comfort they are amazing, for myself its all about NB mainly 670,577,990 and the 1500 all uk made quality build, comfort like no other, also the Jordan V is another top fave of mine, also Adi ZX450,500,7000,8000,9000, Oregons, Dublins, Stockholms........The list go's on

Few interesting pics

aberdeensj0.jpg

adidascataloguep1tw3.jpg

Have always thought that white trainers are for queers.

Thoughts?

In some cases yes, I have a pair of stan Smiths white and green, a pair of light/dark blue and white and a pair of lime green, white, pink and brown adidas trainers with no real name to them, it's a bugger getting a pair of good trainers in a 13.

In some cases yes, I have a pair of stan Smiths white and green, a pair of light/dark blue and white and a pair of lime green, white, pink and brown adidas trainers with no real name to them, it's a bugger getting a pair of good trainers in a 13.

Should clarify that I have white trainers for the gym but would never wear them 'out-and-about'.

Asics for running only.

Guest LondonScottish
Should clarify that I have white trainers for the gym but would never wear them 'out-and-about'.

Asics for running only.

Asics for running, got them. Couldn't possibly wear them outwith training; think I may be the wrong colour.

Got a pair of Prada Americas in cream yesterday. Can't go wrong.

Guest LondonScottish
Yip, I'll assume those were one of things you got a big discount on yesterday then?

Thought on these? http://www.hanon-shop.com/adidas-ZX8000-Torsion-p-26662.html

Adidas "torsion". :laughing: I bought my first pair of them about 20 odd years ago I think. There were three different styles, and mine were a lime green and white/grey. Is that really 20 years ago. Scary.

Prada don't do discount, but I just put the money that I didn't spend on Aberdeen flights yesterday towards them. Think I might have got a better deal in the end. :laughing: