Trainers

Coopy100

Cheapest Adidas equipment available online.

It's the product that matters, not who's selling it.

For instance, Coca-Cola is Coca-Cola, whether you buy it from Harrods, or Lidl.

Yeah but with regards to clothes, certain places like Makro or TK MAX will sell branded clothes that are not quite right, like one arm is ever so slightly longer than the other, or it's not quite right shape or size.

Things that you probably wouldn't notice.

I have bought a heap of running gear and some cycling clothes from SD, but found some of the t shirts to have itchy collars or shorts that are tight around the leg and aren't very well shaped.

this just sums you up mate: you know nothing

as standfree has said, theyre either ever so slightly off, or theyre the bottom end of the range...ie crap stuff which are adidas, in name only

What shite you talk min.

The Adidas trainers (I've emboldened that for you to make sure you pick up on it this time) are exactly the same fucking trainers as you get in any other fucking shop.

I should ken. I've got about 60 pairs of trainers.

There is no difference.

I dinna ken anything about cycling gear or any of that jazz as I'm not homosexual.

• Upvote 1

What shite you talk min.

The Adidas trainers (I've emboldened that for you to make sure you pick up on it this time) are exactly the same fucking trainers as you get in any other fucking shop.

I should ken. I've got about 60 pairs of trainers.

There is no difference.

I dinna ken anything about cycling gear or any of that jazz as I'm not homosexual.

any man who has 60 pairs of trainers is a bit fruity :gay:

the adidas handball plug5s are growing on me. they have these 5 lastice pegs that you can pull out the heel of the sole. i've no idea what they do!

The key feature with this shoe is the five point plug midsole system. Like the Grand Slam & Kegler, this system allows the wearer to adjust the cushioning of the midsole for a custom feel.

The key feature with this shoe is the five point plug midsole system. Like the Grand Slam & Kegler, this system allows the wearer to adjust the cushioning of the midsole for a custom feel.

In other words, a total gimmick :rolleyes: I have a pair of Keglers, the wee plugs don't come out though.