Jonathan Crawford

Seen that the lad has featured a couple of times on the bench recently although that'll be because of all the injuries etc. Don't know much about him except that he's a defender. Anyone seen him play in the reserves/under 19's before and is he any good or will he end up being freed like most of the young players and sign for Peterhead?

• Admin
another skinny cxnt that doesnt look up for a fight

Oh come on. He's the u19 captain at the moment and from what i've seen, he could easily take foster's place

But with Foster bumming calderwood and his hatred towards youth, he'll be part of the Real Peterhead team in two years time.

Foster can play plenty other positions. There's just the usual worry that JC wont give these guys a fair crack of the whip. Giving him a 2 year deal will hopefully mean that he's got some hope for the lad. It took Young, Smith, Miller and Mackie all being injured for Paton to get 15 mins against Celtic. How many players will have to get injured for Crawford to get his chance? Foster, Vidal, Mair and Duff possibly

where we rolled over and let celtic tickle our bellies and considine was a rabbit lost in the headlights, aye I watched it

Did you not see the scrawny little 19 year old who came off the bench, started kicking everybody then headbutted Paul Hartley?

Since when was it all about putting boys in hospital? Dont need to go as far as that to show that you're willing to put the foot in and let your opponent know that you take no prisoners

i slight brush of the forehead is hardly the act of a hardman, I refer sir to Neale Cooper putting reducers in all over park v the huns in 86 , we need mental and physical strength, we have very little of that in our team and a zoomer in the youth team thinking he is the big man isnt the answer

i slight brush of the forehead is hardly the act of a hardman, I refer sir to Neale Cooper putting reducers in all over park v the huns in 86 , we need mental and physical strength, we have very little of that in our team and a zoomer in the youth team thinking he is the big man isnt the answer

So you suggest he just goes up and sticks the head in him blatantly and gets sent off, suspended, club fine etc? Yeah?

the fight reference was that a lot of these guys look timid, feart etc

Simmy was a nice timid quiet guy to meet and see off the park but he turned into a ferocious combatitive never say die player on it,being in the States and never seen this young guy play i don't know how he plays but don't judge a book by it's cover. You don't have to look like Rougvie or Vinnie Jones to be hard

Simmy was a nice timid quiet guy to meet and see off the park but he turned into a ferocious combatitive never say die player on it,being in the States and never seen this young guy play i don't know how he plays but don't judge a book by it's cover. You don't have to look like Rougvie or Vinnie Jones to be hard

they also look feart and timid on the park, the rabbit in the headlights look

another skinny cxnt that doesnt look up for a fight

I think barassie must be a failed football player - he seems to resent the chances these youngsters are getting at a senior level - never has a good word to say about any of them.

He would have had Bebo binned long ago - even though he has shown potential as a footballer.

Don't be so bitter - its nae these young loons fault ye were crap at fitba.

I think barassie must be a failed football player - he seems to resent the chances these youngsters are getting at a senior level - never has a good word to say about any of them.

He would have had Bebo binned long ago - even though he has shown potential as a footballer.

Don't be so bitter - its nae these young loons fault ye were crap at fitba.

Not all played junior and amateur and was on s form for Killie, I just think the quality of player we have coming through isnt good enough, they dont seem physically nor mentally prepared thats all, there is something missing, maybe its just they aint good enough

Not all played junior and amateur and was on s form for Killie, I just think the quality of player we have coming through isnt good enough, they dont seem physically nor mentally prepared thats all, there is something missing, maybe its just they aint good enough

I think that some kids maybe think they have arrived before they have and act like big timers and end up blowing the opportunity that they have been given.

But on saying that they have to be given a chance to prove themselves and if the manager doesn't show confidence in them they are bound to look timid and scared and not prepared mentally

I think that some kids maybe think they have arrived before they have and act like big timers and end up blowing the opportunity that they have been given.

But on saying that they have to be given a chance to prove themselves and if the manager doesn't show confidence in them they are bound to look timid and scared and not prepared mentally

possibly as Jimmy never seems to give them a chance ?

• 2 years later...
  • 12 years later...