Tv Series

58 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Gavin and Stacey coming home 

Never seen a second of it owing to not being homosexual but Corden is one of the worst humans on the planet. Would love his death to come soon 

uk comedy went Office/ Phoenix nights then off a cliff to Gavin and Stacey and Mrs Browns Boys. Stinking

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Never seen a second of it owing to not being homosexual but Corden is one of the worst humans on the planet. Would love his death to come soon 

uk comedy went Office/ Phoenix nights then off a cliff to Gavin and Stacey and Mrs Browns Boys. Stinking

I thought you didn't watch TV min?

• Haha 7
On 5/3/2024 at 10:35 PM, Poodler said:

Cunt 

Got 'From', on the go the now on Now (Sky Sci-Fi); it's the fucking bomb 🙌

Cunts who did Lost - got a good chunk o' Lost, mixed with a big wedge o' The Walking Dead, a generous handful o' the Mist: Terrific 👍

was on the edge o' my fucking seat at episode 7 by fuck - a real rollercoaster ride

Very violent btw; make sure you've no a hot beverage in your lap ✌️

24 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt gramps yer late tae eh perty wi 'from’ aff eh fuckin page..hink yed liket shogun tae

Aye here sorry son; usually on the pulse wi' this sort o' pish... Been hard at the graft last year n a bitty - lots o shite passing me by 🤘 

Terrific btw - I'll add yon to the shortlist 👍

6 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

The cynic in me wonders if all this is a fabricated story purely for media attention and to make stars out of the main 2 characters! It's got world wide attention now.

It’s her law degree story, no honours but practicing law. You always know someone’s full of shite when they resort to their academic qualifications.