Newcastle 16/5 Arsenal are conceding goals and Newcastle haven't looked too bad when getting beaten by Spurs, Chelsea and Man City. I can see a park the bus with a late winner when Arsenal pile forward.

Middlesbrough 31/20 Boro haven't conceded in 5 and Norwich have a poor home record. Same as the Newcastle game i reckon a late winner when Norwich are chasing the win.

Bolton 15/8 Bolton should be in turmoil with everything going on but their results have been reasonable while QPR are totally stinking with a terrible manager

Doubles and a treble

Also had a wee single on Fulham at 25/1, they are a side a bit like Wolves who will have a go and the price just seems a bit big for a team who score goals and will have a go.

Fulham 1-0 down already. Fuck sake

Viking were getting 2 points on Wednesday, the super contest in Vegas opened up with Packers +7 which is a ridiculous line but that's for the comp, think Bears are very under rated and might beat the seahawks, also doubt that the Buccs can follow up last weeks freak result.

It was taken off the board at that point unfortunately due to the ? over rodgers, imagine being able to bet on the vikings D versus KIzer, it's like free money.

Not putting a penny on Mitch Trubisky

Bucs are getting points at home(always good) versus an Eagles team that doesn't look fantastic, 

It was taken off the board at that point unfortunately due to the ? over rodgers, imagine being able to bet on the vikings D versus KIzer, it's like free money.

Not putting a penny on Mitch Trubisky

Bucs are getting points at home(always good) versus an Eagles team that doesn't look fantastic, 

Seahawks got 12 players missing and on the road for the second week running it's a tough ask, expect Wilson to get beat up too, Trubisky ain't that bad from what I've seen and has decent weapons to use.  As for the Bucs I just can't have them against a legit top 5 defense, there's no way Fitzpatrick repeats last weeks performance and there's no way the Philly D gives up as much points as the Saints did, then you've to take in to consideration how much points Bucs gave up, can easily get exploited again.

Seahawks got 12 players missing and on the road for the second week running it's a tough ask, expect Wilson to get beat up too, Trubisky ain't that bad from what I've seen and has decent weapons to use.  As for the Bucs I just can't have them against a legit top 5 defense, there's no way Fitzpatrick repeats last weeks performance and there's no way the Philly D gives up as much points as the Saints did, then you've to take in to consideration how much points Bucs gave up, can easily get exploited again.

I can see your thinking.

Trubisky is terrible. Trust me on that, they'll be in the market for a new QB come FA/Draft.

I don't think he has to repeat the heroics of last week, olde Harvard fitz, but if you consider that the standard is home team -3 you are getting 6 points at home essentially, value in that, plus Saints at home O better than Philly on road O...

To be fair to Don he’s the 1st to take the piss out of his own bets. We all remember the guest slot on DWT. Personally I hate bookie so hope abody wins but moobs is a cunt.

I'm a shite gambler in general tbh. Decent with boxing and occasionally the horses. Definitely nowhere near breaking even over a year though.

Agreed on hoping everyone wins.

EBM

(everyone but manboobs)