Derek Young Gtf

I watched Derek Young on Sat and thought even without the 'sell the jerseys' penalty giveaway he was one of Aberdeen's worst performers, constantly jockying and pointing to others to pickup, but never actually putting in a tackle. Again tonight if you watched the game he makes all the moves and intentions but rarely actually commits the player he is up against and 9 times out of 10 they get the ball past him or crossed in. Numerous times tonight he was found wanting and granted he wasn't playing in 'his' position (whatever that is) but he has to go. Simply not good enough and gets outshone by the youngsters at every turn. Stevie Smith was outstanding tonight at left back when he came on and only made Dungs performance at RB all the more obviously woeful.

Derek Young GTF. Dundee await you.

I watched Derek Young on Sat and thought even without the 'sell the jerseys' penalty giveaway he was one of Aberdeen's worst performers, constantly jockying and pointing to others to pickup, but never actually putting in a tackle. Again tonight if you watched the game he makes all the moves and intentions but rarely actually commits the player he is up against and 9 times out of 10 they get the ball past him or crossed in. Numerous times tonight he was found wanting and granted he wasn't playing in 'his' position (whatever that is) but he has to go. Simply not good enough and gets outshone by the youngsters at every turn. Stevie Smith was outstanding tonight at left back when he came on and only made Dungs performance at RB all the more obviously woeful.

Derek Young GTF. Dundee await you.

Picked up as a 'squad' player after Partick Thistle released him... Partick Thistle... we were assured he was nothing but a shirt-filler to plug the occasional gap.

Yet another lie from the club that brought you a shitload of lies.

Nothing to see here.

Squad player nothing more, can play nearly every position on the park when needed. Given Saturday he was atrocious but he was far from the worst. To be honest again tonight I didn't think he done all that bad, at he's committed and fights to win the ball every single time unlike a few others.

Squad player and that's it.

Squad player nothing more, can play nearly every position on the park when needed. Given Saturday he was atrocious but he was far from the worst. To be honest again tonight I didn't think he done all that bad, at he's committed and fights to win the ball every single time unlike a few others.

Squad player and that's it.

I agree, who else was Brown supposed to bring on last night when Jack got injured? I thought he left his foot in once or twice last night, not exactly scared of a tackle.

Far from the best player, but also far from the worst, will be moved on in the summer anyway

I agree, who else was Brown supposed to bring on last night when Jack got injured? I thought he left his foot in once or twice last night, not exactly scared of a tackle.

Far from the best player, but also far from the worst, will be moved on in the summer anyway

Agreed - if on pennies worth keeping as cover.

• 12 years later...

Deek and Daz Yeung management combo would defo have us pushing for top spot. Ying and Yang.

Incidentally, Daz came on to a game and was a decent midfielder for us i always thought. Shouldve stuck the heid on Ricksen tho for that outrageous studs to the thigh assualt he carried out on him. Karma evened it up in the end tho.

Nice 1 karma min👍

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2