Darts

I fucking loved that from Voltage, I had fuckall on him as 365 knocked my bet back but a good pal of mines was on for mid 5 figures so it was great to see an up and comer roll up and not give a fuck about taylor, he thrashed him, a proper dooing which was pleacing, PL line up aint the best but changing of the guard

Dave Clark is looking superb.

You can obviously tell he's deteriorating but fair play to him - and to Sky for allowing him to continue his work. (No reason for them not to admittedly, but you ken fit those corrupt cunts are like).

Apparently Taylor has really put in the hours, so I expect him to get to atleast the Quarters relatively easily, unfortunately.

Peter Wright to knock him out *fingers crossed*. I've money on Wright to win it this year.

Dave's a decent host bar when he interviews Phil as he just lets Phil go on and on...I hadn't noticed his Parkinson's getting worse to be honest but I see he was told in 2011 he only had 2 years left of hosting...hope he keeps going as long as possible but Parkinson's can be really aggressive and quick.

Saw his interview the other day, what was the shirt/tent about?

Was about 3 sizes too big for him and he looked like a bigger twonk than he normally does.

He sweats like fuck on the stage, he just comes across as a wanker, walks really slowly and pauses before pulling his darts out the board then walks back slower too, glad he got beat, was a decent match between the two like.

Yeah he played well but word was out that he definitely wouldn't be winning the match which meant I was all over the lad Williams at 6/1.

Aye, at 4-1 you could only see 1 winner,.

Durrant was brilliant from that point onwards. 119 average in set 6.

Would have been far easier for him to chuck it, but fair play to him for digging deep and turning it around.

Yeah he played well but word was out that he definitely wouldn't be winning the match which meant I was all over the lad Williams at 6/1.

The talk was he was off to Q school so know a few folk out big money on Williams.

Just seen he’s claiming he’s a BDO man for life. He was the one telling Hearn give him a Tour card, only for Hearn to tell him get himself to Q school to earn one.