Drugs

The Netherlands collects $600m annually in taxes from coffee shops.

In Colorado, it is the fastest growing business sector, with some 17,000 new jobs being made,

Was chatting to some Californians about the legalisation of weed there, a big problem they have at the moment is that none of the banks will tie in with drug related businesses so they end up with large piles of cash on premises as they can't set up credit card payment, makes them easy targets for robbery.

Visited my burds friends place which is a huge weed farm, some operation he's got going

Why doesn't the Government just legalise cannabis? The amount of money they'd make from it would be astronomical.

The tax from 'Mary Berry's Space Cakes' alone would fund 20 new hospitals

No chance they would spend the new found tax money on hospitals or anything beneficial.

They would probably build some more sky scrapers in London and some more nuclear submarines.

Acid ever agreed with me, especially one wild mid summer night in Aviemore 20 years ago, which was still mild compared to a truly horrific few hours on mushrooms.

The first few hours are OK, the next few feel like 8 lifetimes.

Picked up some truffles last time I was in Amsterdam, mothers pride or something like that. Great 3 hours, awkward and uncomfortable 4 hours followed. Couldnt smoke myself to sleep either, which was shite.

Picked up some truffles last time I was in Amsterdam, mothers pride or something like that. Great 3 hours, awkward and uncomfortable 4 hours followed. Couldnt smoke myself to sleep either, which was shite.

That's about it.

With other so called uppers you know you can control it, barring a super heavy Mitshu, when its game over for 45 minutes.

I've had philosopher's stones in the dam. Fucking mental things. Totally left my system after a couple of hours. Felt like I'd had a fucking mental night but it wasn't even 8 o'clock.

I like tripping on Ket

A big fuck off line

Lie back and fly through space

It's over in a couple of hours

If only a young EPK had not took a big fuck off line of Ket. thinking it was ching, in a bar in the West end of Ibiza, aged 17, 2nd night, 1st lads holiday. hoora nick. My 3 month old baby was more responsive than me that night.

Although I suspect the 1st night will get mentioned by my best man at my wedding next year :clangers2::clangers2:

• 2 years later...

As far as Canada legalized marijuana what's your attitude to it? Did it changed or not? Personally, I think that's it proves at least the fact that cannabis isn't that harmful as we got used to. Frankly speaking, I'd try it. After all, CBD oils can be purchased in the UK . Maybe it's time.

All comes down to usage. Plenty of people receiving treatment/section in hospitals for mental health conditions linked to cannabis addiction/abuse.

Long term effects in Canada are yet to be seen, obviously

As far as Canada legalized marijuana what's your attitude to it? Did it changed or not? Personally, I think that's it proves at least the fact that cannabis isn't that harmful as we got used to. Frankly speaking, I'd try it. After all, CBD oils can be purchased in the UK. Maybe it's time.

What's the script, some kind of spambot?

• 2 weeks later...

All comes down to usage. Plenty of people receiving treatment/section in hospitals for mental health conditions linked to cannabis addiction/abuse.

Long term effects in Canada are yet to be seen, obviously

Well, fair point. Uruguay which legalized it in 2013 isn't that reliable example although nothing bad happened because of it. We'll see