English Riots

RUL

Anyone think this could spread up here and Aberdeen in particular?

Strathclyde & Tayside have arrested a person each over trying to incite riots over FB.

I was informed it had. But has all seemed to have died down.

I was informed that a Police Box on Victoria Road was petrol bombed.

I'd much rather wait for a press report first before I decide it's a wind up or not.

I was informed it had. But has all seemed to have died down.

I was informed that a Police Box on Victoria Road was petrol bombed.

I'd much rather wait for a press report first before I decide it's a wind up or not.

I thought you were taking the piss?

You're serious?

Sorry if this makes people uncomfortable, but yes, the vast majority of rioters have been Blacks and various other coloureds, mainly of the Hip-Hop Gangsta, bling-bling variety. The Whites accomplices wish they were Black.

Fair enough then they are an ethnic minority but not immigrants which was the point of MDALs and my own post challenging the word immigrant. Just because you are not a white christian does not mean you are an immigrant.

Fair enough then they are an ethnic minority but not immigrants which was the point of MDALs and my own post challenging the word immigrant. Just because you are not a white christian does not mean you are an immigrant.

I'm not a Christian either. I'm not interested in any of the 3 Semite religions (arguably the single biggest cause of our problems) but that doesn't make me an outsider. At the end of the day, I'm not in the least bit surprised at this statistic. Multi-culti towns and cities are a powderkeg waiting to go off. I just hope clowns like Nick Griffin don't capitalise on this.

If you dont think beating up team mates, scrapping in the street at 4am, putting a cigar out in a youth players face is scummy, then fine.

He is an uber hypocrite to be calling folk nuggets when he is blatantly a violent nugget himself.

So when you've been out and pished you've never ended up in a fight?

Incredible sense of humour, you and mini jc watch a lot of Bernard Manning in your time?

f**k me, it's a joke, we arn't mentalist racists, neither was Manning, it was just an act, Pierce Brosnan wasna really a spy that shagged a few dames and killed a few dicks, was he?

So when you've been out and pished you've never ended up in a fight?

I am not a professional football player playing in the premier league, where his club had a code of conduct. He was charged with affray, and was fortunate to be able to recruit leading barristers to defend him, or he would have seen a lot more than 77 nights of jail times.

I have no problem with him trying to "move on", but for him to quote of twitter about nuggets and vigilante groups IMO is reeking of hypocrisy and double standards, he has a long history of violence and would have been far better saying f**k all, as his moral opinion on the riots certainly means the square root of f**k all to me.

I am not a professional football player playing in the premier league, where his club had a code of conduct. He was charged with affray, and was fortunate to be able to recruit leading barristers to defend him, or he would have seen a lot more than 77 nights of jail times.

I have no problem with him trying to "move on", but for him to quote of twitter about nuggets and vigilante groups IMO is reeking of hypocrisy and double standards, he has a long history of violence and would have been far better saying f**k all, as his moral opinion on the riots certainly means the square root of f**k all to me.

Ah so it's different if you were to fight then, gotcha. :checkit: Many peoples work will have a code of conduct.

*NEWSFLASH* People change. Maybe JB going to jail was the kick up the backside he needed. No ones disputing what he did in th epast was scummy as anything.

If that's the case then maybe it's best you don't read it so you won't get upset.

It's about time the police were allowed to get a bit more "heavy handed" and stop these minks from causing any more damage. Why don't they use the water hoses to disperse crowds?

This whole situation is just a massive demonstration of what is wrong with this country. Too many thugs, too many low life lazy scum, the law is too lenient and we have far too many people in our society who would rather do f**k all than to work hard for a better living. In far poorer countries we have people who are dying, literally, to go to school, get an education and try and better themselves to get out of the situation. In Britain we've got the complete opposite, people who can't be assed going to school and would rather sit outside local shops and get drunk. I remember reading an article about unemployment and they were chatting to this guy who hasn't had a job in years. He refused a few jobs because he "it isn't what he wants to do". Lazy c**t.

We need a complete overhaul in mindsets in Britain. This comes from us being a more caring nation to our lesser man! In countries like Indian where the rich arent caring for the poor, the poor are trying to help themselves and get out of the sh*t they are in. Here, however, we're giving them money to sit around and do f**k all so they have no need to go out and try and get a job or better themselves.

The Met have had their numbers increased by taking in extra police from other forces, presumably some from the north?

So suddenly it's quiet in London and kicking off in the North. :itch-chin:

Not hard to fool old plod really.

some from Scotland too as far up as Aberdeen

Greater Manchester police thankfully dealt with the huns better :hunbash:

ah but they were fitba fans who the press will label as scum no matter what.

Just had a glance on mad and the lefties are in a right jerkcircle over the riots, none of the blame going on the perpetrators but plenty going on the nasty Tories for disenfranchising the youth, lack of community centres according to one, lack of free education from a few others.

I suspect it's more down to being good fun and better than hanging around on a street corner mugging pensioners.