English Riots

RUL

• Admin

Of course it could be that the white boroughs that did not riot have high degrees of literacy, employment and prospects as he has shown in his own graphs. Maybe he sould concentrate on that rather their colour.

Hackney is 60%+ white

Croydon is 60%+ white

Einfield is 70%+ white

Does the video footage of the riots in those areas match those demographics?

I'm not being racist here but you only need to look at Africa to see the moral differences between us and them, imo they're a few hundred years behind us in evolution, savages.

You are 110% correct with this statement daytripping. Ive had this exact same conversation with many people now, and the overwhelming consensus is the statement you provided here.

Its our fault for attempting to colonize them in the first place, they still want to run around half-clad hunting antelope with their spears, raping and killing each other. Its not their fault, their still far too in touch with their animal instincts. When you try and domesticate people like that and teach them a western way of life - introducing guns, cars, money, westernised democracy its just a recipie for disaster. The whole continent is f**ked up (largely because of us) and its going to take a few hundred years of evolution to sort it out - not politics.

Savages is the word.

Hackney is 60%+ white

Croydon is 60%+ white

Einfield is 70%+ white

Does the video footage of the riots in those areas match those demographics?

f**k knows but there was plenty of whites and asians involved but it could be that most of the unemployed, unemployable, bottom of the rung, poorly educated folk in these areas are black.

• Admin

This c@nt:

article-2029920-0D9086A800000578-551_233x424.jpg

Got 16 months for taking a lick of a stolen ice-cream:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029920/UK-riots-Teenager-urged-Facebook-friends-kill-million-police-jailed.html

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I like are new type criminal justice system.

I really don't like that the justice system is being influenced and pressured by politicians and the public into making these extreme sentences.

While i identify myself as slightly left of centre, i do, however, think it's f*cking magic. :laughing:

f**k knows but there was plenty of whites and asians involved but it could be that most of the unemployed, unemployable, bottom of the rung, poorly educated folk in these areas are black.

I was caught in the middle of it myself and there's no getting away from it, the majority of looters were ethnic minorities. This says a lot about lack of integration of certain cultures. After all, I don't see Eastern Europeans (despite the many complaints about their influx in numbers in recent years) causing a fraction of the trouble the Blacks and Muslims do. An inconvenient truth for some Liberals, but true nonetheless.

I really don't like that the justice system is being influenced and pressured by politicians and the public into making these extreme sentences.

While i identify myself as slightly left of centre, i do, however, think it's f*cking magic. :laughing:

Same here min and also take a similar view. Get it right fucking round ye' is my objective viewpoint though. Utter fucks.

• 1 year later...

About time too, i also think any manslaughter that results from a single blow to the head should be thrown out as well, if they wernt in the house then they wouldnt get twatted on the head. simples.

Some cunt tried to break into my folks place two weeks back (they caught him in the garden) but due to the fact he never got in the house they couldnt charge him with anything - absolute fucking jobbies.

• 1 year later...

Seems to have been a fair amount of police malfeasance around the guy's execution from what I'm reading.

ACA indeed B.

Execution my arse.

If I pulled a gun on the cops and got shot I'd be called a stupid cunt,

This fool does it and suddenly he's executed cos he's black.

Fuck him.

Execution my arse.

If I pulled a gun on the cops and got shot I'd be called a stupid cunt,

This fool does it and suddenly he's executed cos he's black.

Fuck him.

Each to their own, and if you think police executions are fair enough then fair enough.

From what I read he didn't pull a gun on the cops at all, and in fact may even have been pinned down, just like the Brazilian lad on the tube, when he was executed.

Some people see no problem with 'criminals' and 'suspected criminals' being executed, some of us do.

Some people are of the mind that the authorities have the right to do whatever they want to whomever they want, and that's fair enough too.

But, to my mind, if the police shoot someone to death when there's no apparent need to do so, that's an execution.

Each to their own, and if you think police executions are fair enough then fair enough.

From what I read he didn't pull a gun on the cops at all, and in fact may even have been pinned down, just like the Brazilian lad on the tube, when he was executed.

Some people see no problem with 'criminals' and 'suspected criminals' being executed, some of us do.

Some people are of the mind that the authorities have the right to do whatever they want to whomever they want, and that's fair enough too.

But, to my mind, if the police shoot someone to death when there's no apparent need to do so, that's an execution.

He was lawfully killed according to the jury majority verdict, which was proved beyond reasonable doubt.

So not executed.

What do you think he collected a gun for, popping cans off a wall?

Eight jurors said that they were sure that he did not have a gun in his hand when he was shot.

Clearly he chucked the gun as he exited the vehicle so as not to get caught with it, anybody that has ever been arrested with drugs in their pocket would tell you that.

The police then thought he was pulling the gun on them so shot him.

Stupid cunt.

He was lawfully killed according to the jury majority verdict, which was proved beyond reasonable doubt.

So not executed.

What do you think he collected a gun for, popping cans off a wall?

I don't think it's relevant that he had previously had a gun, owned a gun, disposed of a gun, or had wank-fantasies about guns.

Plenty people own guns... but unless that gun is being pointed at someone then there's no reason to execute that person.

But, again, he didn't even appear to have a gun when he was executed, let alone pointing one at the cops that would necessitate them executing him.

He may have been legging it, he may have been pinned helplessly on the ground... like the Brazilian lad was when he was executed... but pointing a gun at the police he most certainly wasn't.