Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

I can't remember the last time I was in Soul with the other half on a Friday. Maybe the 2nd, though I think we just walked through as it was hooring (just for you Tommy) busy?

Had been to the Merchant Bistro for dinner, it was awesome food. Maybe within walking distance of Vue as well.

Aye that sounds about right.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't show much for the quality of restaurants in Aberdeen that the Ashvale scores a 9/10. Jesus wept.

True though. Most restaurants in Aberdeen are shite.

I have to take more into consideration now with Toddlers running about the joint.

Ashvale > Every single eatery in Union Sq.

Come on, can't be having that, there's plenty of great places to eat in Aberdeen.

Nandos>>>Ashvale.

That you can have your potentially screaming kids running about the place or where they can colour in a big green bear. Not really no.

We are limited atm so we have to take what we can get. The Ashvale ticks all the boxes.

If I wanted chicken and chips, I'd go to KFC. Nandos is wank for wanks.

I have never ever set foot in Nando's, nor will I.

Why is that?

That you can have your potentially screaming kids running about the place or where they can colour in a big green bear. Not really no.

We are limited atm so we have to take what we can get. The Ashvale ticks all the boxes.

If I wanted chicken and chips, I'd go to KFC. Nandos is wank for wanks.

Well maybe if you could control the kid then it would be alot easier for you.

Gtf. 5 of us and 2 toddlers (they eat for free) all ate 2 courses for under £60 and were stacked full given the portion sizes.

I would have said just under £20 a head at a chipper was quite a lot for two course but each to their own, I guess they need to compensate for giving the toddlers the 'free' meal ;)

I would have said just under £20 a head at a chipper was quite a lot for two course but each to their own, I guess they need to compensate for giving the toddlers the 'free' meal ;)

£11 a head for 2 courses including drinks. Come on min, that's not expensive.