Corned Beef

Prefer the sliced corned beef that asda do, very tasty.

Had some proper corned beef in new year last year, not sure if its the same stuff as we get in tins but by fuck it was fine.

Haven't touched ASDA's produce for quite some time after being told by a few teuchters that they only buy the cheap stuff left over after sainsburys and morrisons have bought the best stuff. Seems to be spot on, tesco is ok, on a par maybe with lidl or the coopy, but asda's stuff is rank. Back on topic, haven't had corned beef in a while, but haslet on the other hand, decent but cheap sarnie filler, wi spinach, tomatoes, mayo/salad cream, and relish. Canna beat it.

Haven't touched ASDA's produce for quite some time after being told by a few teuchters that they only buy the cheap stuff left over after sainsburys and morrisons have bought the best stuff. Seems to be spot on, tesco is ok, on a par maybe with lidl or the coopy, but asda's stuff is rank. Back on topic, haven't had corned beef in a while, but haslet on the other hand, decent but cheap sarnie filler, wi spinach, tomatoes, mayo/salad cream, and relish. Canna beat it.

Try the Markies stuff min it's thebomb.com

Reminds me of my youth being at my grand parents circa 1984 and watching them eat that monstrous looking object they called food.

Bowfing!

I have almost the same memory of my Grandda

He used to buy 2 pots, 1 for him and 1 for the dog.

The fact it looked and smelled like dog food along with the dog actually being fed it was enough for me to never want to try it.

• 2 months later...

Stovies made with corned beef ? Delicious but probably means you have hit hard times and can't afford silverside , nevermind though still fucking lovely .

Corned beef fritters ? Better than Spam

Corned beef and Beetroot sandwiches? You must have been good lastnight big boy !

Used to love is as a kid with tatties but not had it in years

But it was once the scourge of Aberdeen http://news.bbc.co.u...and/7471198.stm

Aberdeen's had a few typhoid outbreaks supposedly.

I remember when i worked at tesco's and i did my health and safety training. The course organiser told us about this feel butcher, who unbeknown to him was importing infected corned beef from argentina or somewhere. He would cut all the meat in his shop on the same machine and wouldn't bother his arse to clean and disinfect it when changing meats. The contaminated corned beef contaminated everything else and loads of people got sick.

was this a rogue independent butcher?

there was a shop on great junction street in edinburgh called discount meats?, it had a big grotty yellow sign.

Yeah that was my recollection. Few years since i was told the story like.

I'm not sure man. I used to bide on leith walk though - there's lots of grotty shit there...

If you were an Argentinian and you knew the corned beef you were making was bound for the uk , well , would you wank into it ?

Might be an idea to find oot where your corned dog comes from that's a am sayin !

Fit ye da ken winna hurt ye , my airse !

Corned beef, from the tin, with colemans English mustard is the big black mans cock of sandwiches.

Sliced big black mans cock, with Colemans English mustard is the real deal.

Corned Beef is ace. Would maybe prefer it with less of that manky white shit that clings to it. Seemingly if you heat it up all that runs off.