Kenny Shiels

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Shiels sent to the stand again tonight, apparently went into the away end too and shook hands with all 25 away fans !

he's a bit if an odd cunt but he makes some valid points. There's free saturdays apparently in March but the SPL thought it would be a good idea to play a game on a wednesday night when Man Utd are playing real madrid, he wasn't very happy about it.

Why? Massive game. Anyone who likes "football" should have been excited about it.

Fair enough to the AFC geeks who only care about slagging Langfield and wanking over their AFC calenders but I am a football fan in general so was very happy about the entire situation

I'm a football fan and I couldn't care less about it so not sure why you think I should have been excited by it.

Fair enough if you are just hoping to see pretty fitba but there are so many people up here that fill the bars up and sit with their man utd tops on but you wouldn't see any of these cunts at a local match

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I'm a football fan and I couldn't care less about it so not sure why you think I should have been excited by it.

Fair enough if you are just hoping to see pretty fitba but there are so many people up here that fill the bars up and sit with their man utd tops on but you wouldn't see any of these cunts at a local match

Different strokes for different folks.

I enjoyed watching it and I'm at Pittodrie for every Dons match.

• Upvote 2

Yes, very much in agreement with you on this front. It is a cringe hearing folk in the pubs in town wearing their Man U, Liverpool or Chelsea tops referring to each other as "mancs", "scousers" or "cockney cants" in their strong Northfield accents.

I was all about the pretty fitba and a bottle of Stella

Aye, it's sometimes great watching fitba and not giving a fuck who wins, I enjoyed that game last night.

But if it was Aberdeen who had been playing up in Inverness last night the Mrs would've been watching DIY SOS or some shit and I would've been at the radio's side with headphones listening to our game.

Fair play to the Killie fans last night.

Neil Lennon does behave like that and he gets off scott free. At least Sheilds gets punished

I must of missed Lennon Standing on barriers deliberately being obtuse.

Lennon is one of the biggest cunts to have ever graced this planet, however Sheils behaviour is nothing short of hunnish.

I must of missed Lennon Standing on barriers deliberately being obtuse.

Lennon is one of the biggest cunts to have ever graced this planet, however Sheils behaviour is nothing short of hunnish.

Shiels was at the game last night. My pal had a brief conversation with him.

"Fucking horrible c*nt" was his first impression.

Aye, that was my mates observation, nae Shiels. Although Shiels may have thought the same, I don't know?

• 3 months later...