Where Are They Now

He's not up to it at that level. He was hardly dominant up here. Luckiest man on the planet that Lampard took a liking to him and gave him what Id imagine to be a decent contract.

He'll end up at Sevco with Mclean on loan in January if they are struggling behind celtic.

More likely he'll end up on loan here if we're struggling behind Hibs, Kilmarnock and Hearts.

Well maybe not Hearts

He's not up to it at that level. He was hardly dominant up here. Luckiest man on the planet that Lampard took a liking to him and gave him what Id imagine to be a decent contract.

He'll end up at Sevco with Mclean on loan in January if they are struggling behind celtic.

McLean was poor last night according to eye witness reports. Against a league two club

I have mentioned it several times over the years on this forum, but i just want to reiterate.

I think Foster is a true cunt.

That was truely one of the worst decisions by him and the club. Going on loan to our hated rivals and strengthen their team.

Then come back and think nobody would care.

That was truely one of the worst decisions by him and the club. Going on loan to our hated rivals and strengthen their team.

Then come back and think nobody would care.

Announcing they were his boyhood heroes and that he had to hide his hunnery, whilst on loan from a bitter rival, was somewhat ill advised.

Mind when his mum wrote to the daily record because she wasn't invited to his wedding?  Huns - fucking lol.