Where Are They Now

18 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Because most reasonable Dons fans would actually be pleased to see a local lad with a good attitude do well and prove the doubters wrong, whereas you seem the opposite. Let’s see where he ends up, hopefully goes up a level and can continue to crack on. 

How is he proving the doubters wrong? 

There’s a really weird fascination with Dean Campbell from some people on this site. If only the likes of Lewis Ferguson and Ross McCrorie were held in such high regard as a guy who had about 2 good games for us 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s a really weird fascination with Dean Campbell from some people on this site. If only the likes of Lewis Ferguson and Ross McCrorie were held in such high regard as a guy who had about 2 good games for us 🤷🏻‍♂️

Funnily enough you are the most fascinated with him. 

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s a really weird fascination with Dean Campbell from some people on this site. If only the likes of Lewis Ferguson and Ross McCrorie were held in such high regard as a guy who had about 2 good games for us

I’d say both of them are held in high regard by most on here. Just a few hun blood thirsty dislike them. But our support needs a few mental folk like them 

6 minutes ago, graham said:

Has anyone noticed Mason Hancock,playing very well left wing back at Airdrie.Did well in our League Cup group campaign a few years ago and has had an excellent season.

He’s been decent whenever I’ve watched them. Lacks pace though and ponces around with his hair too much.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He’s been decent whenever I’ve watched them. Lacks pace though and ponces around with his hair too much.

Your watching 'cock and reckon there's too much poncing with hair - that what your saying?

26 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Scales 4 year deal at Tims. Funny how things work out, half of us didn't even want to pay a fee for him last summer.

He’s done well this season, had the advantage of so many injuries to others . Celtic will likely splash some cash on a few foreign imports in summer and he might not play as much 

2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

He’s done well this season, had the advantage of so many injuries to others . Celtic will likely splash some cash on a few foreign imports in summer and he might not play as much 

Struggled up against Miovski in the semi-final. Think he’s been quite fortunate this season. 

3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

3 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Scales 4 year deal at Tims. Funny how things work out, half of us didn't even want to pay a fee for him last summer.

Not really rated/liked by celtic fans

43 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Seen Stephen Walsh coming out a sunbed place earlier

That's it

Did you get his vest stats?

that’s smashing for yae, that’s you set for the weekend ahead.

11 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Not even sure if I’ve changed my mind. They wanted 500-750k or something for him. He was fucking pish for us apart from a couple of months. 

as someone else has mentioned, miovski had him on toast in the semi. 

he’s no Phil McGuire 

12 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Not even sure if I’ve changed my mind. They wanted 500-750k or something for him. He was fucking pish for us apart from a couple of months. 

he’s no Phil McGuire 

I actually agree - i was one of the half. It's  funny for him cause he's laughing all the way to the bank. Just signed a 10k a week 4 year deal - 2m quid for being backup the next 4 years likely.

6 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

he’s no Phil McGuire 

It was nearer £2m what Celtic wanted for him last summer, the 500-750k is what we were probably willing to pay.

Scales epitomises those average players who can be shoehorned into a top teams squad. Those teams have enough quality in their team to accommodate even less than average players and possibly make them look better than if they had to play in weaker teams where there is no hiding place.