Where Are They Now

2 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

With Jimmy favouring multiple wingers in his squad, Vinnie is clearly a very bad oeuf if he doesn’t end up back at the Dons. 

His ability isn’t the reason he’s been banished from the squad by multiple managers

9 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think Deano might be getting a move up the leagues regardless. 

League 1 clubs and even a couple of championship clubs showing a keen interest apparently 

Looks like a smart move from Dean going to Barrow. 

Just a wee reminder for anyone who didn't see it when it was broadcast on the 40th anniversary last year ( or since then ) Aberdeen 83 Once in a Lifetime is due to drop off the BBC I player in just under two weeks.

Definitely worth grabbing your favourite beverage and having a watch (58 mins) then grab another one and have a look at Icons of Football Series 1:5  Steve Archibald (30 mins). My mates and I nicknamed him jesus due to the long hair and top outside the shorts, not to mention the minor miracles performed in and around the 18 yard box. In my top three dons strikers and really missed him when he went to Tottenham, but was kind enough to pay for the South Stand to keep my head dry on many a horrible rainy night under the lights 🙂.

• Thanks 1