T In The Park Tickets

Had an awesome weekend as usual. Noel was amazing, the atmosphere was brilliant. Stone Roses were awesome too. The mud was as bad as I've experienced in my 11 years of going, but wasn't as bad as I feared it might be. State of some of the muddy/flooded tents in the campsite was unreal though, glad we got a decent spot on a hill so as the water didn't sit.

Roll on T 20 next year, hope the overall line-up improves for it as it's the 20th one.

Wonder how many people will be going back after this year's mud bath?

Looked horrendous.

I ran two mates there yesterday who were oot their trees gaun.I got stuck in the muck at the drop off point and had to get pushed out by a scrum of festival goers.As my car has no mud flaps you can imagine the nick of them.

When my mates asked if I could pick them up around midnight I telt them to bolt.The one who I work with phoned at 6 this morning telling me not to pick him up.Seemingly he was not long in the door after spending all night in the hostpital."why"I asked,"because I was drunk and they wouldn't let me out.LIAR,kenin him he's popped some thing then tried to eat a dug or some cunts face off.

He's no called Pacman for fuck all,the greedy cunt.

ps I put him through fer his shift seeing as oor gaffer didnae appear the day.

1341852905[/url]' post='785682']

Had an awesome weekend as usual. Noel was amazing, the atmosphere was brilliant. Stone Roses were awesome too. The mud was as bad as I've experienced in my 11 years of going, but wasn't as bad as I feared it might be. State of some of the muddy/flooded tents in the campsite was unreal though, glad we got a decent spot on a hill so as the water didn't sit.

Roll on T 20 next year, hope the overall line-up improves for it as it's the 20th one.

The line up was pretty 'safe' this year. Would like them going for something nostalgic or different.

I'm talking about randoms, one night stands and all that shite.

Destroys the soul.

In order to 'shag' someone properly, you need familiarity.

You dinna get that by picking up someone in a nightclub.

Which is what I was saying about modern society, most folk have it all wrong, including you it seems.

I haven't engaged in such nonsense since i was a student.

However, I entirely understand the urge. It's human nature. Man is not hard-wired to be monogamous, and put in more effort that is absolutely needed. Man is hard-wired to seek out easy rides, and then move onto the next.

That's why marriage is a fundamentally flawed concept.

I've done the whole random thing during my student days.

It didna exactly leave me feeling delighted with myself.

Good laugh, but shite in reality.

Awkward as fuck in the morning.

Not good for the soul as I said.

Birds are easier to kick out. You should have tried them instead. :gay:

• Upvote 1

It was actually okay once you were watching bands, you forgot it was there.

Some shapes falling over the place into it like, it was amusing.

Many people couldn't handle their bath salts though, just collapsing all over the place. Fannies.

There were a few eh, remember the boy who was limp down one whole side, the big bloke at Vaccines? Crease!