Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

Guest milne_afc

There was at least 4 hall of famers collared in pretty quick succession, Consi. Either a snake was amongst us or this site was on a list.

Not a single person was harmed, I may add.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The latter wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

Also, what fridge said about that lassie, whilst in jest, of course the police would turn up if it's an open case. 

Cunts have to be smarter about what they post online. 

Haha, exactly why I was invited for a chat. Glad we got it cleared up though*.

*For the benefit of the morning shift at Police Scotland :wave:

I've unfortunately had some recent dealings with the pigs(nothing to do with this place) and they are a fucking joke nowadays. Like dealing with a parcel company. They made appointments to come to mine twice and never turned up and finally when they did turn up the boy didn't have a clue what was going on. Had to phone his gaffer for half an hour from my spare room.

Went on for months.

Guest milne_afc

My most recent involvement with the police ended with them closing a lane of the dual carriageway and changing my tyre before sending me off for two replacements instead of the 2 x 3 points and 2 x £100 fines. Even the young chap playing bad cop couldn’t be arsed with the tyre safety lecture as cars whizzed past at 80mph.

5 stars, would recommend.

• Site Sponsor
35 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

There was at least 4 hall of famers collared in pretty quick succession, Consi. Either a snake was amongst us or this site was on a list.

Not a single person was harmed, I may add.

Wait, what relatively recently?

Or was this related to the famous “Mouse’s Ear” incident ??

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Wait, what relatively recently?

Or was this related to the famous “Mouse’s Ear” incident ??

All around the time of the mouse’s ear complaint.

Come to think of it, 3 of those were directly related to the proposed Kingsford move. What a drain on resources those WANKS were.

2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Can the long arm of the dibble reach over to Spain for something said in jest on here?

I always thought the likes of you and Kelt could just tell them to fucking do one.

Also, what kind of comments on here could get you into bother? We’ve seen all sorts in the viper pit - seems to be fair game.

Bummer jokes. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The latter wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

Also, what fridge said about that lassie, whilst in jest, of course the police would turn up if it's an open case. 

Cunts have to be smarter about what they post online. 

I get what you are saying but they can fuck off if they do and I would just rip them and piss myself laughing - like if I was up to any mischief I would be stupid enough to blast it online

Total waste of everyone’s time

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

With things like that, I honestly don't see how it can be a police matter. 

It's tasteless jokes, what good have the police got being involved? 

Different if it's threatening, liable etc etc 

I don't necessarily agree with folk being locked up or tagged for being racist. They should probably be fined, monitored, made to take some sort of class, but locking them up for being ignorant? I don't know about that. 

That doesn't sound like a massive expensive load of bollocks. 

49 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

With things like that, I honestly don't see how it can be a police matter. 

It's tasteless jokes, what good have the police got being involved? 

Different if it's threatening, liable etc etc 

I don't necessarily agree with folk being locked up or tagged for being racist. They should probably be fined, monitored, made to take some sort of class, but locking them up for being ignorant? I don't know about that. 

It's the natural progression from yer "cancelling" It's not enough now for people to lose jobs, homes etc for a "racist" joke

Take yer Godley woman. Was what she wrote actually racist? I'm not convinced

21 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

The Godley fiasco reminds of that Gordon Brown moment with the “bigoted woman, whose idea was that?”.

That was a pretty critical moment in recent uk history imo. 

His climb down and apology made for calling a bigot a bigot emboldened the bigots. Now being a bigot is accepted and normalised. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That was a pretty critical moment in recent uk history imo. 

His climb down and apology made for calling a bigot a bigot emboldened the bigots. Now being a bigot is accepted and normalised. 

Aye, hopefully the Godley thing doesn’t lead to eternal Tory government up here.