Sevco Thread

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The SFA can say publicly that they won’t back down to The Rangers & their request to not have Collum involved in their games.

They can say it…. But I’ll be staggered if he’s near any of their games for the rest of the season. 

Didn’t Rangers already get them to drop Collum all their games before? Maybe for a year or something.

Or was that another referee?

If Rangers think Collum wears Celtic underpants and don’t want him officiating their games that’s fair enough.

The way they argue that point matters though.

If they want to improve impartiality they need to argue for it across the board not just when a catholic referee is in charge or whatever.

If they insist on all referees registering the clubs they support and that being used as part of the system of assigning referees to games that’s great, I’ll be right behind them on that on.

I don’t think we’ll see them call for that somehow.

14 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Didn’t Rangers already get them to drop Collum all their games before? Maybe for a year or something.

Or was that another referee?

It was Collum.

He red carded Daniel Candeais.

The scum complained publicly. 

He wasn’t seen for about 9 months in their games.

Maybe we should do the same. 
Pick a ref we hate the most

The thing is, the SFA are historically shit scared of the scum. 
Look at 2012. 
Did fuck all when they cheated with EBT’s for a decade, Huns admitted they gained a sporting advantage, but the SFA did fuck all & didn’t strip titles off them. 

If we publicly complained, we’d likely get called for bringing the game into disrepute 

53 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I in all honesty have no idea 

Refreshing honesty MT

If you watched Mr Bates vs The Post Office it’s a great demonstration of how organisations will lie and deceive over and over to protect themselves.

Makes you think.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 1903Fitba said:

Hahahahahahahahaha 

Anyone know when the inquiry into the fireworks disgrace at Dens park a few weeks ago .? Or it will be swept under the carpet as always. Pity the whole fukin stand didn't go up in a blaze. Dundee should be making a big scene about it.

I see a MSP has raised their plight at Holyrood. Surely to goodness the Scottish Parliament has more important things to discuss than the SFA's supposed lack of transparency. Not exactly up there with releasing the files on the JFK assassination.

Rules for EPL referees

Every official must declare their allegiances, and will not be assigned that team’s matches or those of their closest rivals. Other factors that determine appointments include how many times an official has refereed each club that season, how close they live to the stadium, and which teams their family members support.

13 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Rules for EPL referees

Every official must declare their allegiances, and will not be assigned that team’s matches or those of their closest rivals. Other factors that determine appointments include how many times an official has refereed each club that season, how close they live to the stadium, and which teams their family members support.

sounds too much like common sense to be adopted up here

also i think we'd struggle to find enough impartial refs to take over affected games so taking some up from englundshire would be required

54 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

also i think we'd struggle to find enough impartial refs to take over affected games so taking some up from englundshire would be required

Which would be a good outcome?

9 hours ago, JamieMT said:

I see a MSP has raised their plight at Holyrood. Surely to goodness the Scottish Parliament has more important things to discuss than the SFA's supposed lack of transparency. Not exactly up there with releasing the files on the JFK assassination.

I think he’s actually calling their bluff and raising the lack of transparency within the SFA, something Rangers will be the last club to want that to actually happen.

1 hour ago, Zander1903 said:

If we bring in rules to improve the professionalism, transparency, fairness and then find we don’t have the referees to make them work then I think it just proves exactly why we need those rules and other referees will need to be brought through the system rapidly to ensure there is a geographic/football mix within the pool of refs.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:45 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The SFA can say publicly that they won’t back down to The Rangers & their request to not have Collum involved in their games.

They can say it…. But I’ll be staggered if he’s near any of their games for the rest of the season. 

If the SFA had any balls or wit about them, they'd just make Collum the ref for every one of their games until either Collum or the Hun MkII bite the dust.

10 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Murdo Fraser, I presume?

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Murdo Fraser, I presume?

No.

James Dorman.

It’s actually very cunning of him.

He’s a Tim.

He’s encouraging the SFA to release audio if ANY club asks.

I reckon his idea is that it would finally flush out the majority of officials and their hun bias.

Dallas, Beaton, McLean, Aitken, Walsh etc 

Think he’s being quite clever,

EDIT - It’ll never happen. It’s the SFA. 

And Murdo Fraser can fuck off & die. 
A Tory, orange bastard. What a combination. 
Hopefully gets slain today 

• Upvote 10
29 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

James Dorman.

He’s a Tim.

I reckon his idea is that it would finally flush out the majority of officials and their hun bias.

Top posting. 

+1

29 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

James Dorman.

He’s a Tim.

Agree on all points.  Quite funny watching the hun posts thinking hes initially for them then realising theyre getting it wrong, again and inviting a tiger into their cosy chicken coop.