Sevco Thread

Iain Packer found guilty of murdering the prostitute lassie in Glasgow, as well as numerous other charges. Footage all over the national news of him being interviewed by the fuzz in his Hun top. Shame for the victim and her family etc. but pleasing to see the Huns being associated with such a beast - they do tend to go hand in hand. 

• Dildo 1
On 2/28/2024 at 6:44 PM, Arild said:

Iain Packer found guilty of murdering the prostitute lassie in Glasgow, as well as numerous other charges. Footage all over the national news of him being interviewed by the fuzz in his Hun top. Shame for the victim and her family etc. but pleasing to see the Huns being associated with such a beast - they do tend to go hand in hand. 

You cant be a decent hun, it's an oxymoron. If you support that filth then I'm afraid you will quite rightly be tarred with the same brush. Think about it, does anyone actually know a decent one? All I see around me are Tory sycophants, pro Ulster wanks and for some very odd reason, superiority complexes. Hate the fucking lot of them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I see the SFA are again blatantly backing the Govan mob . Charge Rodgers with a breech of rules after calling out Robertson and Beaton for Sundays reffing disaster. Then wait until 28 March to hold the hearing to ensure he is serving a touchline ban for the next league game between them. 

Thats a new one.

Reporting on scraps between Atalanta and Hun fans in Lisbon last night,

"...For a moment it looked as though the tension would dissipate as a security guard stationed at the lobby fought to lock the automatic doors and prevent the Italian gang from gaining access to the building. But seconds later the Italians turned their tails and fled as furious Scotsmen sporting Rangers strips streamed out of the hotel, chasing the Atalanta supporters into the nearby Rossio Square...."

So not Rangers fans then.  That would be bad.  Were these Scottish Chelsea fans then? 

12 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

Oh the irony of their manager bitching about the difference in budgets

More than happy to trot that excuse out after get beaten in Europe, yet you never hear them talking about the vast difference in budgets when they beat any Scottish team tho.