Sevco Thread

3 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Good Benfica strip that.  Not seen an away team in red play like that at Ibrox since Aberdeen slayed Beale.

Sadly that glorious day (coupled with Hibs semi win) is all that kept that cunt Robson in job about 4 months too long past the obvious to the majority 

• Dildo 1
14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sadly that glorious day (coupled with Hibs semi win) is all that kept that cunt Robson in job about 4 months too long past the obvious to the majority 

And aren’t we just paying for it now.

Imagine we’d just done the sensible thing and pulled the plug on him a few weeks before the Jan window opened - almost anyone given the job would have identified the need for a couple of wide players and some defenders with some testicular fortitude.

Just now, Helmet said:

And aren’t we just paying for it now.

Imagine we’d just done the sensible thing and pulled the plug on him a few weeks before the Jan window opened - almost anyone given the job would have identified the need for a couple of wide players and some defenders with some testicular fortitude.

Should have gone long before that but even had it been done then we wouldn’t be in this current shitshow. Waiting until window closed was a combination of cheaping out, stupidity & desperation for a miracle & not one at the club had the bollocks to tell Cormack this. This is what happens when a snake oil selling egotistical fk wit takes full charge & appoints nothing but shitebag sheep to do his bidding (hide behind) knowing they’d all be shit scared to question his ‘AUTHORITY’ 

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

"We don't need Eusebio cos we've got Davie Robb".

That's all I've got in my Benfica dossier. Sorry. I shall now put in an addendum to remind me that they are hun humblers.

And we got Duk from their B team

• Like 1

Thank Fuck they lost 

Its been unbearable trying to read any newspaper this week as the Glasgow press pumping pure shite like if Sevco did win Europe would have would have to stand up and take notice of them. At one point the daily retard had a story about the bastard Huns getting to the final in Dublin, oh dear . 

Well that idea is completely fucked, time for likes of Hugh Keevins, Chris Jack Wee Barry Fregusion and Kris Boyd just to fuck off   

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Thank Fuck they lost 

Its been unbearable trying to read any newspaper this week as the Glasgow press pumping pure shite like if Sevco did win Europe would have would have to stand up and take notice of them. At one point the daily retard had a story about the bastard Huns getting to the final in Dublin, oh dear . 

Well that idea is completely fucked, time for likes of Hugh Keevins, Chris Jack Wee Barry Fregusion and Kris Boyd just to fuck off   

I loved the simplicity, naivity, utter pomposity even of yesterdays DR effort “Who Rangers could face in the next round.”

Bless.  You could just imagine the odious Kenny Miller practising his Battle of Britain quotes.

8 hours ago, RDS said:

Shame that. The wheels on the Dublin bound bus fell off with Clement at the wheel 🚌 🤣

Got a little bit of heat on Instagram for suggesting the picture of Jimmy Bell in the burnt out bus would have been more apt

• Upvote 1

Barry Ferguson saying how its out of order Butland has been snubbed by England 😅.  

Butland is better than the keepers they have picked and I’d go as far as to say he’s better than England’s current No.1. He must be thinking to himself, ‘What do I have to do here?’.”

I mean really Barry? there is no doubt he's a good keeper but with due respect we have players playing at a far higher level week in week out.  Scotland would do the same if you had keepers playing in the EPL.  The man is dilutional. The Rangers are bang average

4 hours ago, englishred said:

Barry Ferguson saying how its out of order Butland has been snubbed by England 😅.  

Butland is better than the keepers they have picked and I’d go as far as to say he’s better than England’s current No.1. He must be thinking to himself, ‘What do I have to do here?’.”

I mean really Barry? there is no doubt he's a good keeper but with due respect we have players playing at a far higher level week in week out.  Scotland would do the same if you had keepers playing in the EPL.  The man is dilutional. The Rangers are bang average

Like cordial?

• Haha 1
On 3/14/2024 at 8:09 PM, Don Shula said:

Oh the irony of their manager bitching about the difference in budgets

It’s hilarious. Absolutely no sense of irony.

18 minutes ago, Red Granite said:

Aye no love for the Huns but if I was Butland I would be pretty disappointed not to be picked.  But then again that Southgate boring as, doesn't take any risks at all. 

Butland is decent but ffs he’s up against Curtis Main and dross like that every week in a team that’s financially light years ahead of everyone else. He can’t expect to be in the running for an international call up if he’s going to life a relatively easy life.

15 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Butland is decent but ffs he’s up against Curtis Main and dross like that every week in a team that’s financially light years ahead of everyone else. He can’t expect to be in the running for an international call up if he’s going to life a relatively easy life.

Aye true but even if Butland was in Serial A don't think Southgate would pick him.  He sticks with his favourites.  Better with Pickford anyway he's got a howler in him. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RDS said:

Hibs in trouble with SFA for official account for tweet stating penalty for Rangers, who had 20 minutes?

Yeah the SFA hate the truth.

More of this should be encouraged.

Only way things will change is if there's clubs with more balls.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2