Sevco Thread

16 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

So what you're telling me is that they're a dead club when it suits them. My my what a shock! 

Exactly that. Historical sex abuse allegations, tribute act referred claims to deadco.

• Upvote 2

The huns were offered the following Wednesday and knocked it back due to them playing the tims the following weekend! Get them tae fuck. And who says any team needs to stay in a hotel the night before the game, especially an evening midweek game! 😆😆 I must say, Milne would of paid oot if it was us wi the shite pitch. Hun cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hearts sold Lee Wallace to the dead club, therefore Hearts would be the creditor and GRFC would be the debtor in this instance.

I know that was the case but you know Wallace has history of being a grass.

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

What is the story behind the Lee Wallace "grass"? I was trying to remember the origin of it about a month back and I couldn't! 

He grassed to the pigs about hibs fans assaulting him when they pitch invaded the 3-2 Scottish cup win.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

He grassed to the pigs about hibs fans assaulting him when they pitch invaded the 3-2 Scottish cup win.

Remember the huns tried to claim every single hun player was assaulted on the pitch 😄 Pathetic whiney club.

• Haha 1
On 5/6/2024 at 2:40 AM, maryhilldon said:

Remember the huns tried to claim every single hun player was assaulted on the pitch 😄 Pathetic whiney club.

I was in Glasgow that day, Huns are the worst losers you’ve ever met. Zero dignity or humility, just sheer anger and incredulity. It was beautiful seeing so many of them visibly broken.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I was in Glasgow that day, Huns are the worst losers you’ve ever met. Zero dignity or humility, just sheer anger and incredulity. It was beautiful seeing so many of them visibly broken.

They are also pathetic winners. Win a trophy and and they trash the place too.

4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Worse than Israelis.

I’m old enough to remember the 60’s and 70’s and the trouble these vermin caused when they invaded Aberdeen. Went out of their way to cause trouble, shop windows smashed, cars vandalised, innocent bystanders assaulted ( never one on one) . The aftermath was like a war zone. In the old beach end when supporters shared it in one match potatoes came flying over with razors sticking out along with the necks of broken bottles. The Police? Too scared to intervene. I loathe and hate that club like no other. Strangely the Tims caused bother as well but seemed to fight among themselves. Never on the scale of the orange B’stards.

Don't understand hatred for 1 of the ugly sisters over the other. Everytime going to celtic Park, being spat on when leaving the stadium by the filth all lining up at the segregation fence and the police doing nothing. Bottled when 14 at hampden. Just because It never happened to me against sevco doesn't mean I despise them less. But there seems to be a theme on here with certain posters. SNP sunshine out arse, everyone else wrong, and unhinged hatred for sevco but never the same against Celtic. Slight bigot element? Again, I  hate the 2 equally for everything they represent.

14 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't understand hatred for 1 of the ugly sisters over the other. Everytime going to celtic Park, being spat on when leaving the stadium by the filth all lining up at the segregation fence and the police doing nothing. Bottled when 14 at hampden. Just because It never happened to me against sevco doesn't mean I despise them less. But there seems to be a theme on here with certain posters. SNP sunshine out arse, everyone else wrong, and unhinged hatred for sevco but never the same against Celtic. Slight bigot element? Again, I  hate the 2 equally for everything they represent.

I don't think the Snp are infallible at all but the amount of criticism they get compared to the other parties is ridiculous. Just take a look at how the Tories are getting on in England.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Both are disgusting but your wrong to claim that one isn’t more disgusting than the other IMO, how many Celtic marches where organised for Stonehaven?, why up their?, lodges set up all over the country whereas (I might be wrong) but Celtic’s garbage is more contained to just the west coast. Huns try and constantly lorde it over everyone and anyone, plus king and country shite is far more reaching than the insular, smaller republicanism Irish cause in Scotland. The hun tendrils reach far more than the other.

slight bigotry?Aberdeen?, there’s a raft of dons fans that are unionists and dons fans?, more so up there than in the west coast supporting dons fans so it’s not that!(sounds to me like you have the problem regarding SNP and Celtic?(as in bigoted view) It’s not mutually exclusive to be a fan of both, but obviously similarities between republicanism (a free Eire) and SNP which there raison dentra is freedom has some correlation. 

might be the fact that they are wife beating, mongoloid scum that love beating their wives at any loss, destroying cities whenever they play in Europe, Britain. Are mostly weegies, cry at corruption at every turn even though they cheated their way back in existence by the very people they scream corruption at, make the country listen to the hun pundits weekly wank over their heroes while they wax lyrically about a team that’s crap in reality, this is my opinion obviously but to me (a non denomination, non religious, ayrshireman), the hun holds a special hatred over Celtic (although also absolute scum)for me, odious creature the hun.

just my tuppance worth.

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Both are disgusting but your wrong to claim that one isn’t more disgusting than the other IMO, how many Celtic marches where organised for Stonehaven?, why up their?, lodges set up all over the country whereas (I might be wrong) but Celtic’s garbage is more contained to just the west coast. Huns try and constantly lorde it over everyone and anyone, plus king and country shite is far more reaching than the insular, smaller republicanism Irish cause in Scotland. The hun tendrils reach far more than the other.

slight bigotry?Aberdeen?, there’s a raft of dons fans that are unionists and dons fans?, more so up there than in the west coast supporting dons fans so it’s not that!(sounds to me like you have the problem regarding SNP and Celtic?(as in bigoted view) It’s not mutually exclusive to be a fan of both, but obviously similarities between republicanism (a free Eire) and SNP which there raison dentra is freedom has some correlation. 

might be the fact that they are wife beating, mongoloid scum that love beating their wives at any loss, destroying cities whenever they play in Europe, Britain. Are mostly weegies, cry at corruption at every turn even though they cheated their way back in existence by the very people they scream corruption at, make the country listen to the hun pundits weekly wank over their heroes while they wax lyrically about a team that’s crap in reality, this is my opinion obviously but to me (a non denomination, non religious, ayrshireman), the hun holds a special hatred over Celtic (although also absolute scum)for me, odious creature the hun.

just my tuppance worth.

Your tuppence worth is greatly appreciated. Whilst I "agree" with absolutely everything you have said about sevco, I think you have  diluted any criticism of followers of celtic. Also, as someone who has voted SNP in the past (not anymore for a raft of reasons) I can assure you I am far from bigoted as I detest what both sides of the divide have done to scar this great country of ours. If ever a reason to turn from religion, its them two.