Sevco Thread

34 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

I don't think the Snp are infallible at all but the amount of criticism they get compared to the other parties is ridiculous. Just take a look at how the Tories are getting on in England.

We all know about the Tories. Cunts. 

But Labour get an easy ride. 
That wet wipe Sarwar, Starmer’s wee lap dog, & Starmer, who’s a Tory with a red rosette. 
There is no difference between Tory/Labour.

And neither give a fuck about Scotland 

:offtopic:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Your tuppence worth is greatly appreciated. Whilst I "agree" with absolutely everything you have said about sevco, I think you have  diluted any criticism of followers of celtic. Also, as someone who has voted SNP in the past (not anymore for a raft of reasons) I can assure you I am far from bigoted as I detest what both sides of the divide have done to scar this great country of ours. If ever a reason to turn from religion, its them two.

100%

21 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Your tuppence worth is greatly appreciated. Whilst I "agree" with absolutely everything you have said about sevco, I think you have  diluted any criticism of followers of celtic. Also, as someone who has voted SNP in the past (not anymore for a raft of reasons) I can assure you I am far from bigoted as I detest what both sides of the divide have done to scar this great country of ours. If ever a reason to turn from religion, its them two.

Very well possibly be the case but I will not apologise for it, being in a massive hotbed of hunnery will not help my reflections as, for me, it’s always been the hun that’s caused me the greatest problems, funny that’s it’s differing opinions but both have cases of hatred due to circumstances, ( I might of had a more stronger view against them if they had wronged me).

yours might be a very personal dislike due to getting spat at and bottled by Celtic fans and wondering why the hatred isn’t as strong with others,

whereas, mine has been due to several battles with the hun, several, my personal circumstances via political alignment might have softened myself towards Celtic (still hated but not nearly as much as the other)through some form of subconscious bias.

definitely interesting.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We all know about the Tories. Cunts. 

But Labour get an easy ride. 
That wet wipe Sarwar, Starmer’s wee lap dog, & Starmer, who’s a Tory with a red rosette. 
There is no difference between Tory/Labour.

And neither give a fuck about Scotland 

:offtopic:

As Starmer welcomes Natalie Elphicke with open arms your point is proven.

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't understand hatred for 1 of the ugly sisters over the other. Everytime going to celtic Park, being spat on when leaving the stadium by the filth all lining up at the segregation fence and the police doing nothing. Bottled when 14 at hampden. Just because It never happened to me against sevco doesn't mean I despise them less. But there seems to be a theme on here with certain posters. SNP sunshine out arse, everyone else wrong, and unhinged hatred for sevco but never the same against Celtic. Slight bigot element? Again, I  hate the 2 equally for everything they represent.

8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Both are disgusting but your wrong to claim that one isn’t more disgusting than the other IMO, how many Celtic marches where organised for Stonehaven?, why up their?, lodges set up all over the country whereas (I might be wrong) but Celtic’s garbage is more contained to just the west coast. Huns try and constantly lorde it over everyone and anyone, plus king and country shite is far more reaching than the insular, smaller republicanism Irish cause in Scotland. The hun tendrils reach far more than the other.

slight bigotry?Aberdeen?, there’s a raft of dons fans that are unionists and dons fans?, more so up there than in the west coast supporting dons fans so it’s not that!(sounds to me like you have the problem regarding SNP and Celtic?(as in bigoted view) It’s not mutually exclusive to be a fan of both, but obviously similarities between republicanism (a free Eire) and SNP which there raison dentra is freedom has some correlation. 

might be the fact that they are wife beating, mongoloid scum that love beating their wives at any loss, destroying cities whenever they play in Europe, Britain. Are mostly weegies, cry at corruption at every turn even though they cheated their way back in existence by the very people they scream corruption at, make the country listen to the hun pundits weekly wank over their heroes while they wax lyrically about a team that’s crap in reality, this is my opinion obviously but to me (a non denomination, non religious, ayrshireman), the hun holds a special hatred over Celtic (although also absolute scum)for me, odious creature the hun.

just my tuppance worth.

8 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Your tuppence worth is greatly appreciated. Whilst I "agree" with absolutely everything you have said about sevco, I think you have  diluted any criticism of followers of celtic. Also, as someone who has voted SNP in the past (not anymore for a raft of reasons) I can assure you I am far from bigoted as I detest what both sides of the divide have done to scar this great country of ours. If ever a reason to turn from religion, it’s them two.

both sets of fans can be as bad as each other. celtic fans are terrible winners and losers, just like sevco fans. they both complain about the same things - sfa, SPFL, conspiracies etc…

both sides political leanings etc are ridiculous and should have nothing to do with football.

• Upvote 6

Was with a lassie in Leeds for a couple of years about 10 years ago.Big Celtic family.Clueless about fitba.Was up in Glasgow with them and they asked if I’d like to go to Parkhead to see the statue of Jimmy Johnstone.Weirdo’s

In my experience Huns are the worst of two evils.Never met one that has any understanding of football, had no idea that our total hatred for each other doesn’t stem from the Simmie/Durrant accidental collision and can never accept that they are hugely favoured by refs and the SFA.

In fact, neither of them accept they get any favours at all.

They are an absolute blight and cast a darkness over the rest of Scottish fitba.

7 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I would say that in my experience of rangers and Celtic fans generally, rangers fans are far worse. They seem to attract the absolute scum of the earth. Just vile people mostly, will stoop to any level to cause offence or upset.

Huns are the worst fans,their always very angry about everything.

They seem to think their a big club but unfortunately in European terms their bang average.

The dead club won a European trophy away back when we still had black and white tv.

I see Barry Ferguson is writing in the daily rag and telling the Rangers players to foul McGregor at any point possible to stop Celtic playing. The whole club just gets lower by the day. If it was the other way around there'd be letters to the spfl ect

• Upvote 2
55 minutes ago, englishred said:

I see Barry Ferguson is writing in the daily rag and telling the Rangers players to foul McGregor at any point possible to stop Celtic playing. The whole club just gets lower by the day. If it was the other way around there'd be letters to the spfl ect

Theres not a day goes buy when that dick doesnt get quoted about something. Is he emoyed by the record

5 hours ago, englishred said:

Do you think sevco players get their instructions from Barry f and the daily record?

26 minutes ago, englishred said:

well obviously not but its just their sad mentality to think like that

It's the same approach that Celtic basically took in the cup final against us a while - they basically just took it in turns to foul Maddison to stop us playing. It happens all the time

22 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

It's the same approach that Celtic basically took in the cup final against us a while - they basically just took it in turns to foul Maddison to stop us playing. It happens all the time

And Maddison had a rep for diving by that point, so couldn't win a foul.

On 5/8/2024 at 6:02 PM, YorkDon said:

Was with a lassie in Leeds for a couple of years about 10 years ago.Big Celtic family.Clueless about fitba.Was up in Glasgow with them and they asked if I’d like to go to Parkhead to see the statue of Jimmy Johnstone.Weirdo’s

In my experience Huns are the worst of two evils.Never met one that has any understanding of football, had no idea that our total hatred for each other doesn’t stem from the Simmie/Durrant accidental collision and can never accept that they are hugely favoured by refs and the SFA.

In fact, neither of them accept they get any favours at all.

They are an absolute blight and cast a darkness over the rest of Scottish fitba.

What's weird about that?

I'd imagine plenty have came to see the SAF statue from far and beyond

21 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm not a celtic fan, so no

But they were?

I'd go to a Zerouali statue, definitely

Big Celtic family, off for a wee jolly to Parkhead for a look at the statue.

I said I’d rather shit in my own hands and clap, they weren’t amused, but understood the sentiment.

5 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Big Celtic family, off for a wee jolly to Parkhead for a look at the statue.

I said I’d rather shit in my own hands and clap, they weren’t amused, but understood the sentiment.

Erm, yeah

As I say

You might not like celtic, thats fine

But them wanting to do what they did is perfectly understandable 

14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Erm, yeah

As I say

You might not like celtic, thats fine

But them wanting to do what they did is perfectly understandable 

Them thinking I as a Dons fan would want to go is weird, not them wanting to go.

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Trying to drag a Dons fan along with them displays a real lack of awareness and emotional intelligence.

They also usually know fuck all about fitba.

5 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Them thinking I as a Dons fan would want to go is weird, not them wanting to go.

They also usually know fuck all about fitba.

Or as they were going they thought they'd ask you if you wanted to come rather than leave you at a loose end. Seems pretty normal to me. 

Could have went and just stayed in the car. I'm sure they didn't have that as the sole activity of the day.